Future Trends And Prospects In Cloud Technology
Many technology experts think that cloud technology has not reached its maturity yet; it may take it about five or more years to mature if the present pace of growth remains consistent. It is being anticipated that the growth will be even more in the field of cloud technology in the year 2013 and beyond.
One of the major trends will be: The exponential increase in the development of the cloud storage ecosystem and data center hubs.
Below is an excellent infographic courtesy of the group over at: Nasuni.com
Infographic Source: Nasuni
- The Effects Of Cloud On Data Center Design & Consolidation - February 8, 2016
- MIT’s Eyeriss Chip – Deep Learning Possibilities For Mobile - February 8, 2016
- Smart Wearables – Too Much Connectivity? - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Underwater Data Center To Be Tested - February 1, 2016
- The Cloud Showdown: How To Determine The Best Cloud Solution For Your Business - February 1, 2016