Future Trends And Prospects In Cloud Technology
Many technology experts think that cloud technology has not reached its maturity yet; it may take it about five or more years to mature if the present pace of growth remains consistent. It is being anticipated that the growth will be even more in the field of cloud technology in the year 2013 and beyond.
One of the major trends will be: The exponential increase in the development of the cloud storage ecosystem and data center hubs.
Below is an excellent infographic courtesy of the group over at: Nasuni.com
Infographic Source: Nasuni
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- RCS In Emerging Markets Means A Step Forward For Cloud Computing - October 10, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016
- Introducing and Implementing Voice Biometrics in Call Centers - October 6, 2016