Cloud Infographic: Insights Into Cloud Behavior
Cloud adoption decisions will be taken in the near future by employees who do not have an IT background. That is an interesting shift in the IT world!
The main reason for this change might be that cloud adoption and implementation into the overall strategy of an organization and in different departments influences the activity of all employees, not only of those from the IT department. Therefore, the decisions will be made by people with – different positions within a company and not necessarily by those having an IT background. SaaS based solutions for CRM, accounting and marketing solutions do not require hardware and software maintained by an IT department, so they are able to be managed from within the individual departments. Continue Reading…
An infographic (below) courtesy of SilverSky weighs in with 200 U.S CIO’s and senior level security decision-makers on some of the merits, drivers and barriers of cloud computing adoption.
Infographic Source: Silver Sky
- Using Private Cloud Architecture For Multi-Tier Applications - September 29, 2016
- Infographic: 9 Things To Know About Business Intelligence (BI) Software - September 29, 2016
- Moving Your Email To The Cloud? Beware Of Unintentional Data Spoliation! - September 22, 2016
- Problem In Customer Support – What Mobile App Developers Can Learn From AmEx - September 20, 2016
- Infographic: 12 Interesting Big Data Careers To Explore - September 19, 2016