BYOD And Mobile Device Management
As businesses grow so too does the need for constant connection to the technology that will make your business a success. Ever since smartphones, tablets, and laptops have become the business norm in our world, Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) has been implemented into business, as many companies do not feel the need to provide their own communication devices. Yet, security and reliability have become extremely important while conducting business on a third party device.
For businesses moving to a mobile management strategy with BYODs, the Mobile Enterprise 360 community is built around four important content pillars:
- Mobile Workforce: Focuses on providing a reliable network at anytime, with any device, on any location, and with any device experience that users demand, in a secure and scalable fashion. The community content on this topic will review the best BYOD policies for each organization’s needs.
- Mobile Collaboration: Looks at virtual meetings, workspaces, secure file sharing, and data and files transfers on a growing number of mobile devices.
- Cloud Services: Concentrates on best practices for integrating applications, data, security, working with third parties, and other strategies for cloud-enabling the mobile infrastructure. The relationship between the cloud and mobility strategies will be significant and the orchestration of mobile cloud services will dominate the discussions within this topic as data storage and sharing will become essential to the growth of your mobile management business philosophy.
- Mobile Management: While understanding mobility, moving it away from the pure device management realm and incorporating it into the broader and more strategic realm of mobile data management to emphasize both device and platform independence is the next step in business technology. This is a very key item for IT managers moving forward as they seek out all the necessary pieces to manage and secure mobile applications, content and devices.
It is obvious that mobile technology will dominate the means of communications completely in the next few years as it becomes more affordable to use, with faster communication speeds and easy access. With so many wanting to use the technology that they already possess it would only make sense to invest with a BYOD technology network to better facilitate your employees and your customers. To understand more of the BYOD mobile management process and networking visit Mobile Enterprise 360 to see what is the best option for your business.
By James Farrington
Sponsored post with expert opinions from the Mobile Enterprise 360 community
- Mobile Connected Technologies – The Future Of The Healthcare Industry - October 7, 2015
- Smart Accessories: The Apple Watch Hermes - October 6, 2015
- Overcoming Compliance Challenges and Regulatory Risk In The Cloud - September 30, 2015
- The Pentagon May Go “All Cloud” For Unclassified E-mails - September 23, 2015
- Connected Transportation: The Electric Apple - September 22, 2015