Online VMware Forum 2013: Get Real Benefits from Virtualization
“Virtual” is usually a poor substitute for “real” – would you prefer playing Guitar Hero instead of rocking on stage? However, there’s one field where “virtual” can actually be better than “real” – Information Technology (IT). Applicable to hardware, software, memory, databases and networks, virtualization allows simplification of IT by making user experience independent of underlying infrastructure. However, the benefits of virtualization are not only limited to improved user experiences; they have multiple implications for the enterprise as well.
The benefits of virtualization include:
1. Cost savings
4. Disaster recovery
5. Resource optimization
However, one cannot just buy “virtualization” off the shelf; it takes specialized knowledge to truly leverage its power. As one of the pioneers in this field, VMware is well positioned to teach IT practitioners. Moreover, it’s offering to do so for free.
At the Online VMware Forum 2013, participants can immerse themselves into a virtual world where they learn how to deliver IT services efficiently and effectively, and from anywhere at a low cost.
So, what exactly can you do at VMware Forum 2013? You can:
- chat and make connections with VMware experts and your IT peers
- learn about the software-defined data center and NEW VMware offerings
- attend live breakout sessions, technical deep dives and discussions
- navigate in a 3D virtual environment with interactive booths staffed by VMware industry-leading partners
If you have been intrigued by all the news coverage “cloud computing” is getting lately, you must attend this event. After all, cloud computing and virtualization are closely related, and this forum can tell you how. Also, you can learn about what cloud strategy (public vs. private vs. hybrid) and service model (IaaS vs. PaaS. Vs SaaS) will work best for your organization.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today and be better-equipped to face tomorrow’s IT challenges.
By Sourya Biswas
- When Sci-Fi Predictions Come To Fruition - July 22, 2016
- Facebook Hopes To Extend Internet Connectivity With Solar-Powered Drones - July 22, 2016
- When Will Women In Tech Become The Norm? - July 21, 2016
- Intel Looks For Cloud Segment Growth Rate To Accelerate - July 21, 2016
- Augmented Reality – $30 Billion Dollar Industry By 2020 - July 19, 2016