Vice President Of Netflix Leads Prestigious Line-up – CDN World Forum
The event, taking place at London’s National Hall Olympia from 26th-27th June 2013, will feature key topics such as strategy, application and interface. Ken Florance, VP content delivery, Netflix is the latest addition to the prominent line-up presenting at this year’s CDN World Forum – www.cdnconference.com.
As Vice President of Content Delivery, Ken Florance is responsible for delivery of more than a billion hours of TV shows and movies each month streaming to more than 30 million Netflix members in 40 countries.
Florance will be presenting a case study outlining the development and implementation of Netflix’s Content Delivery Network ‘Open Connect.’
He joins a distinguished speaker line-up at the event including:
- Neil Walker, Head of IP Video Services, BskyB
- Chris Drake, Senior Analyst, Informa
- Sean Decker, Vice President & Head of EA Play4Free, Electronic Arts
- Martin Ortiz, Project Manager, Telecom Argentina
The event is co-located with two additional symposiums; the Big Data World Congress (www.bigdatacongress.com) and the Cloud World Forum (www.cloudwf.com). The conferences offer the perfect opportunity to discuss the latest trends in Cloud Computing and the growing interest in managing Big Data.
The CDN World Forum takes place at National Hall Olympia on the 26th & 27th June 2013. Free passes for the event are available to those eligible, click here to apply for a pass now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)845 519 1230 for further information
- How Cloud Data Is Driving Transparency In The Channel - February 11, 2016
- Internet of Things: I Spy With My Little Eye… - February 11, 2016
- 4 Cloud Technology Trends To Look Out For - February 10, 2016
- Cloud Providers Should Welcome End Users’ Scrutiny on Security Practices - February 9, 2016
- The Effects Of Cloud On Data Center Design & Consolidation - February 8, 2016