Vice President Of Netflix Leads Prestigious Line-up – CDN World Forum
The event, taking place at London’s National Hall Olympia from 26th-27th June 2013, will feature key topics such as strategy, application and interface. Ken Florance, VP content delivery, Netflix is the latest addition to the prominent line-up presenting at this year’s CDN World Forum – www.cdnconference.com.
As Vice President of Content Delivery, Ken Florance is responsible for delivery of more than a billion hours of TV shows and movies each month streaming to more than 30 million Netflix members in 40 countries.
Florance will be presenting a case study outlining the development and implementation of Netflix’s Content Delivery Network ‘Open Connect.’
He joins a distinguished speaker line-up at the event including:
- Neil Walker, Head of IP Video Services, BskyB
- Chris Drake, Senior Analyst, Informa
- Sean Decker, Vice President & Head of EA Play4Free, Electronic Arts
- Martin Ortiz, Project Manager, Telecom Argentina
The event is co-located with two additional symposiums; the Big Data World Congress (www.bigdatacongress.com) and the Cloud World Forum (www.cloudwf.com). The conferences offer the perfect opportunity to discuss the latest trends in Cloud Computing and the growing interest in managing Big Data.
The CDN World Forum takes place at National Hall Olympia on the 26th & 27th June 2013. Free passes for the event are available to those eligible, click here to apply for a pass now or contact email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)845 519 1230 for further information
- The Intelligent Industrial Revolution - October 24, 2016
- Data Sharing: A Matter of Transparency and Control - October 23, 2016
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016