Cloud Infographic: Critical Role In The Enterprise
Cloud Computing has been around for a awhile now, but until recent years, it has expanded exponentially. Different studies suggest that more than 4.4 million jobs will be created in the area of big-data by the year 2015, and the adoption rate of cloud computing application and services is much higher as compared to a few years back. More than 36% of customers have already adopted for the public cloud, and thus, they are opting for cheap as well as large spaces for their valuable data to be stored. This trend verifies that results achieved from varied research suggest that more than 15% of enterprises will adjust their IT capabilities and capacities for big data.
Included is an infographic provide by Aryaka which includes addition survey results from over 1300 companies worldwide.
Infographic Source: http://www.aryaka.com
By Walter Bailey
- Cloud Infographic – Mobile Security Survey - February 5, 2014
- Angry Birds And The NSA - January 27, 2014
- IBM’s Low-end Server Business Acquired For $2.3 Billion - January 23, 2014
- Russia Accused Of Hacking Hundreds Of Companies Worldwide - January 22, 2014
- Cloud Computing 2014: Five Cloud Trends To Look For - December 30, 2013