Cloud Infographic: Critical Role In The Enterprise
Cloud Computing has been around for a awhile now, but until recent years, it has expanded exponentially. Different studies suggest that more than 4.4 million jobs will be created in the area of big-data by the year 2015, and the adoption rate of cloud computing application and services is much higher as compared to a few years back. More than 36% of customers have already adopted for the public cloud, and thus, they are opting for cheap as well as large spaces for their valuable data to be stored. This trend verifies that results achieved from varied research suggest that more than 15% of enterprises will adjust their IT capabilities and capacities for big data.
Included is an infographic provide by Aryaka which includes addition survey results from over 1300 companies worldwide.
Infographic Source: http://www.aryaka.com
By Walter Bailey
- Tesla Solar Plan Would Cost Billions To Implement - July 27, 2016
- Investing In The Future With The Introduction of Sage Cloud - July 26, 2016
- Martech In A Content Crazed World - July 25, 2016
- Verizon To Acquire Yahoo For $4.83 Billion - July 25, 2016
- Cloud Business Boosts Microsoft’s Quarterly Revenue, Shares Rise - July 20, 2016