Cloud Infographic: IT Cloud Skills Gap
Cloud computing, big data, enterprise technologies and other cross-dimensional technologies are the hottest portfolios in the IT industry, where many organizations are investing heavily across the globe. This heavy investment is producing a sustainable growth of jobs in the area of information technologies.
A study conducted by CompTIA under the caption of IT industry outlook 2013 suggests that demand of cross-dimensional and cloud-savvy professionals will keep growing at more than 22% in the next seven years till 2020.
In such a growing market of technology professionals, the training would play a much bigger role than ever before – there is a couple of solid reasons for the same. Continue Reading…
Infographic Source: Microsoft
- Data Sharing: A Matter of Transparency and Control - October 23, 2016
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016
- Introducing and Implementing Voice Biometrics in Call Centers - October 6, 2016