Cloud Infographic: Programming Languages To Build Your Cloud
What programming languages are the building blocks to help develop and facilitate these present and future cloud platforms? Where can we learn and develop these skills in order to help us build our own careers?
A couple of options would be to visit sites such as Stackoverflow which can provide you with a good source of information. Another option to consider are the numerous technology jobs sites to help you better determine what prerequisites are required for landing that job. It’s an old tactic, but still applies today…
Attached is a truly novel infographic by VeraCode which provides a fantastic illustration of some of the most prominent, and used programming languages today, and in history.
Infographic Source VeraCode
- 15 Cloud Data Performance Monitoring Companies - June 21, 2016
- Cross-Site Scripting – Why Is It A Serious Security Threat For Big Data Applications? - June 21, 2016
- What’s Ahead For Predictive Analytics And Why It Matters For Businesses - June 17, 2016
- Do Not Rely On Passwords To Protect Your Online Information - June 15, 2016
- Despite Record Breaches, Secure Third Party Access Still Not An IT Priority - June 14, 2016