Cloud Infographic: Programming Languages To Build Your Cloud
What programming languages are the building blocks to help develop and facilitate these present and future cloud platforms? Where can we learn and develop these skills in order to help us build our own careers?
A couple of options would be to visit sites such as Stackoverflow which can provide you with a good source of information. Another option to consider are the numerous technology jobs sites to help you better determine what prerequisites are required for landing that job. It’s an old tactic, but still applies today…
Attached is a truly novel infographic by VeraCode which provides a fantastic illustration of some of the most prominent, and used programming languages today, and in history.
Infographic Source VeraCode
- 3 Considerations To Help Businesses Navigate Cloud Implementation - February 12, 2016
- How Cloud Data Is Driving Transparency In The Channel - February 11, 2016
- Internet of Things: I Spy With My Little Eye… - February 11, 2016
- 4 Cloud Technology Trends To Look Out For - February 10, 2016
- Cloud Providers Should Welcome End Users’ Scrutiny on Security Practices - February 9, 2016