What programming languages are the building blocks to help develop and facilitate these present and future cloud platforms? Where can we learn and develop these skills in order to help us build our own careers?
A couple of options would be to visit sites such as Stackoverflow which can provide you with a good source of information. Another option to consider are the numerous technology jobs sites to help you better determine what prerequisites are required for landing that job. It’s an old tactic, but still applies today…
Attached is a truly novel infographic by VeraCode which provides a fantastic illustration of some of the most prominent, and used programming languages today, and in history.
Infographic Source VeraCode
- The Lighter Side Of The Cloud -The Thrill Seeker - December 2, 2016
- A Resilient Cloud Strategy: Standardize or Diversify? - December 1, 2016
- Autonomous Vehicles – Are European Drivers Ready To Go Driverless? - December 1, 2016
- IIA Report Infographic: Mobile Shopping Statistics - November 29, 2016
- Sports Data Analytics and the National Hockey League (NHL) - November 28, 2016