Cloud Infographic: Programming Languages To Build Your Cloud
What programming languages are the building blocks to help develop and facilitate these present and future cloud platforms? Where can we learn and develop these skills in order to help us build our own careers?
A couple of options would be to visit sites such as Stackoverflow which can provide you with a good source of information. Another option to consider are the numerous technology jobs sites to help you better determine what prerequisites are required for landing that job. It’s an old tactic, but still applies today…
Attached is a truly novel infographic by VeraCode which provides a fantastic illustration of some of the most prominent, and used programming languages today, and in history.
Infographic Source VeraCode
- Fully Autonomous Cars: How’s It REALLY Going To Work? - August 26, 2016
- How Identity Governance Can Secure The Cloud Enterprise - August 25, 2016
- Significant Emerging Technologies To Lookout For In 2017 - August 25, 2016
- In The Fast Lane: Connected Car Hacking A Big Risk - August 24, 2016
- Having Your Cybersecurity And Eating It Too - August 24, 2016