20 Cloud Catchphrases
Everyone wants something to be remembered by and what so many people think they can get away with is coming up with a catchphrase or the very least a quotable line. I sat for two weeks thinking of a catchy phrase for cloud computing that is both funny and memorable. So I wasted two weeks of my life because coming up with a catchphrase for anything is harder than it sounds. So, I just repurposed some famous catchphrases for cloud computing and hopefully my legacy will be something else… Enjoy!
1) Dammit man, I am a storage network not a doctor.
-Leonard “Bones” McCoy
2) I pity the fool . . . who uses an external hard drive to store their files.
3) Can’t we all just get one cloud network to share?
4) The USB jump drive made me do it.
5) I know it when I store it.
-Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart
6) I am smarter than the average CD-R.
7) Don’t lose my files bro!
8) Turn on. Load in. Spread it around to other devices.
9) Where is the security?
10) I am the decider . . . of what goes on my cloud.
-George W. Bush
11) Thank you Mario but the cloud moved all your files to another castle.
-Toad from Super Mario Bros
12) All that and a network of files.
-Everyone in the 90s
13) Never leave home without it (Hey that kind of works!).
14) USB flash drives, 3.5 inch floppy disks, and external hard drives OH MY!
15) Now you can store, and storing is half the battle.
16) Ask not what your cloud can do for you. Ask what you can do for your cloud. Well actually no just let the cloud work for you.
17) Silly rabbit clouds are for kids.
-Trix Cereal commercial
18) *($*&#@= BEEEEP #+(*&$^&* BEEEEEP CLOUD COMPUTING BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP.
-The Jerry Springer Show Guest
19) This cloud was made of lemon grass and shellacked autumn leaves. It’s a cloud thing.
20) Keep Calm and Carry devices with Cloud support technology.
-WWII British Propaganda
To be completely honest I am starting to feel a little more comfortable coming up with a cloud catchphrase. Maybe something like, “It’s the only cloud you want in your life,” or, “It’ll work in the rain.” Hmmm that sounds more of a marketing campaign slogan… You guys got any ideas for your favorite catchphrases? Well then put them in the comment section.
Oh… how about, “Clouding it.”
By Chris Kenealy
(Toad Image Source: http://www.mariowiki.com/)
Latest posts by Chris Kenealy (see all)
- Gaming Industry Heads In The Cloud - August 21, 2013
- Cloud Video Streaming And Subscriptions - July 19, 2013
- How The Cloud Would Have Been Sold If It Was Invented In The… - June 7, 2013