Cloud Infographic: Costs Of Repairs Or Data Recovery
Cloud storage has revolutionized the way we keep our files and because most of the established cloud storage providers use the best security and encryption technology available, most of us tend to forget that we have our own part to do in ensuring the safety of our own files. While cloud storage can free us from such worries as having malicious programs sneak into our computer system, there are still practices that we have to observe to keep our data safe in the cloud. If you’re already taking advantage of online storage or plan to move your digital luggage online, here are some tips that can help prevent data loss and unauthorized access to your files.
Below is a terrific infographic courtesy of Backblaze which delves a little into a number of underlying concerns with big data, storage and security today, and in the future.
Infographic Source: Backblaze
- 3 Considerations To Help Businesses Navigate Cloud Implementation - February 12, 2016
- How Cloud Data Is Driving Transparency In The Channel - February 11, 2016
- Internet of Things: I Spy With My Little Eye… - February 11, 2016
- 4 Cloud Technology Trends To Look Out For - February 10, 2016
- Cloud Providers Should Welcome End Users’ Scrutiny on Security Practices - February 9, 2016