What Is The Employee Engagement Crisis?
There has been lots of discussion with regards to BYOD over the past year. On one side you have concerns surrounding security and compliance in the workplace and on the other side, the positives it presents by establishing a higher level of employee satisfaction. So there is a wide gap between the two sides, and its going to take some work to meet in the middle.
Workers Prefer Their Own Tools
Employees cite several reasons they prefer to use their personal devices at work. 41% said that clients often contacted them using their personal phones, and 35% said their jobs were mobile in nature. Being more familiar with the software of their personal devices was sited in 28% of replies, 26% felt more engaged on their own devices, and 39% sited greater functionality of their personal devices. 23% simply felt less stressed using their own devices. Read Article. Another excellent article with helpful research reports can be viewed here.
Below is an excellent infographic produced by Badgeville which covers many other areas to help increase employee satisfaction in the workplace.
Infographic Source: Badgeville
- Infographic: Debugging Applications, the Silent Resource Drain - December 7, 2016
- 3 Reasons SaaS Providers Must Have An App Store - December 7, 2016
- The Lighter Side Of The Cloud -The Thrill Seeker - December 2, 2016
- A Resilient Cloud Strategy: Standardize or Diversify? - December 1, 2016
- Autonomous Vehicles – Are European Drivers Ready To Go Driverless? - December 1, 2016