Cloud Infographic: Cyber Threats
People have always feared that cloud computing is inherently lacking in security because of the distribution methods used, allowing it to be more public than necessary. But research and reports indicate that it is not less secure than enterprise computing as they actually both suffer from the same types of attack.
While organizations and businesses are the target of online attacks, the real entryways for these attacks are unsecured personal computers. These form the backbone of the cyber-criminal’s arsenal. Hijacked computers referred to as zombies or bots are being used to make brute force attacks on different networks both within the cloud infrastructure and on-premise infrastructure. No one is actually safe, whatever kind of infrastructure that they are using. Read The Full Article
Attached is an infographic courtesy of information security company Via Resource which covers a number of cyber-threat phishing methods being used today.
Infographic Source: Viaresource
- Moving Your Email To The Cloud? Beware Of Unintentional Data Spoliation! - September 22, 2016
- Problem In Customer Support – What Mobile App Developers Can Learn From AmEx - September 20, 2016
- Infographic: 12 Interesting Big Data Careers To Explore - September 19, 2016
- Digital Twin And The End Of The Dreaded Product Recall - September 13, 2016
- Write Once, Run Anywhere: The IoT Machine Learning Shift From Proprietary Technology To Data - September 12, 2016