Cloud Infographic: The Growth Of The Data Center
Ideal location and growing business opportunity spawn the Caribbean’s first and only tier-IV data center.
Hidden beaches, colorful architecture, pristine reefs, and picturesque plantations; located in the southwestern corner of the Caribbean, Curaçao has it all. But it’s about to get more. Much more. The island continues to gain prominence as a hub of international finance and commerce. And Curaçao Technology Exchange (CTEX) is preparing to be a key enabler of the region’s business boom.
“We are building the first tier-IV data center complex in the region,” says Anthony deLima, CTEX Chairman and CEO. “It will be the most advanced, purpose built, high density technology services facility in the Caribbean and Latin America.” Three catalysts have converged in CTEX’s favor: growth in Latin American emerging markets, advances in cloud computing, and an auspicious locale.
More business, more technology needs
Business activity in Central and South America has been on the rise for some time. Caribbean nations, at the commercial crossroads between North America, Europe, and Latin America, are experiencing a similar business surge. Review Full Report
Infographic Source: Equinix
- 15 Cloud Data Performance Monitoring Companies - June 21, 2016
- Cross-Site Scripting – Why Is It A Serious Security Threat For Big Data Applications? - June 21, 2016
- What’s Ahead For Predictive Analytics And Why It Matters For Businesses - June 17, 2016
- Do Not Rely On Passwords To Protect Your Online Information - June 15, 2016
- Despite Record Breaches, Secure Third Party Access Still Not An IT Priority - June 14, 2016