Cloud Infographic: Survey Shows Enterprise Dev/Test Infrastructure Holding Back
An excellent infographic provided by http://www.ravellosystems.com which highlights a number of growing trends and areas which need to be addressed with regards to cloud development and testing.
Some key results include:
- Two-thirds need to urgently fix the fact their infrastructure is holding them back from being as agile as the business demands, given 80% say they face shortages of dev/test infrastructure sometimes, often or all the time.
- 83% of organizations are adopting DevOps principles to help address agility.
- 73% of respondents say their groups are running some dev/test workloads in a public IaaS cloud, though, 78% report that their dev/test environments are different than their production environments.
Infographic Source: Ravello Systems
Latest posts by cloudtweaks (see all)
- Cloud Infographic: The Mobile Business Boom - March 6, 2014
- Whitepapers: Best Practices For Cloud-Based Recovery - March 6, 2014
- Yet Another Bitcoin Bank Goes Bust - March 5, 2014