Cloud Infographic: Survey Shows Enterprise Dev/Test Infrastructure Holding Back
An excellent infographic provided by http://www.ravellosystems.com which highlights a number of growing trends and areas which need to be addressed with regards to cloud development and testing.
Some key results include:
- Two-thirds need to urgently fix the fact their infrastructure is holding them back from being as agile as the business demands, given 80% say they face shortages of dev/test infrastructure sometimes, often or all the time.
- 83% of organizations are adopting DevOps principles to help address agility.
- 73% of respondents say their groups are running some dev/test workloads in a public IaaS cloud, though, 78% report that their dev/test environments are different than their production environments.
Infographic Source: Ravello Systems
- 4 Cloud Technology Trends To Look Out For - February 10, 2016
- Cloud Providers Should Welcome End Users’ Scrutiny on Security Practices - February 9, 2016
- The Effects Of Cloud On Data Center Design & Consolidation - February 8, 2016
- MIT’s Eyeriss Chip – Deep Learning Possibilities For Mobile - February 8, 2016
- Smart Wearables – Too Much Connectivity? - February 4, 2016