Cloud Infographic: Survey Shows Enterprise Dev/Test Infrastructure Holding Back
An excellent infographic provided by http://www.ravellosystems.com which highlights a number of growing trends and areas which need to be addressed with regards to cloud development and testing.
Some key results include:
- Two-thirds need to urgently fix the fact their infrastructure is holding them back from being as agile as the business demands, given 80% say they face shortages of dev/test infrastructure sometimes, often or all the time.
- 83% of organizations are adopting DevOps principles to help address agility.
- 73% of respondents say their groups are running some dev/test workloads in a public IaaS cloud, though, 78% report that their dev/test environments are different than their production environments.
Infographic Source: Ravello Systems
- Infographic: 9 Things To Know About Business Intelligence (BI) Software - September 29, 2016
- Moving Your Email To The Cloud? Beware Of Unintentional Data Spoliation! - September 22, 2016
- Problem In Customer Support – What Mobile App Developers Can Learn From AmEx - September 20, 2016
- Infographic: 12 Interesting Big Data Careers To Explore - September 19, 2016
- Digital Twin And The End Of The Dreaded Product Recall - September 13, 2016