Big Data Scientists Need Apply
“Harnessing Big Data to Grow Revenue”
90 percent of the world’s big data was created in the past two years alone. Despite the volume and scope of this data, however, businesses are often at a loss when it comes to effectively using it to drive user engagement and sales.
- Cloud Providers Should Welcome End Users’ Scrutiny on Security Practices - February 9, 2016
- The Effects Of Cloud On Data Center Design & Consolidation - February 8, 2016
- MIT’s Eyeriss Chip – Deep Learning Possibilities For Mobile - February 8, 2016
- Smart Wearables – Too Much Connectivity? - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Underwater Data Center To Be Tested - February 1, 2016