Cloud Infographic: The History Of Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
Managed Service Providers (or local technology providers) stand to benefit the most from such initiatives because they then earn a chance to develop efficient cloud services that score well on simplicity, security, local orientation and economies of scales. This way, the cloud ecosystems will be sufficiently expanded to allow organizations (the end user clients) to utilize cloud services and solutions that are based on acceptable global standards.
ProfitBricks provides us with an excellent infographic (Below) detailing the history of the MSP market.
Infographic Source: ProfitBricks
- When Sci-Fi Predictions Come To Fruition - July 22, 2016
- Facebook Hopes To Extend Internet Connectivity With Solar-Powered Drones - July 22, 2016
- When Will Women In Tech Become The Norm? - July 21, 2016
- Intel Looks For Cloud Segment Growth Rate To Accelerate - July 21, 2016
- Augmented Reality – $30 Billion Dollar Industry By 2020 - July 19, 2016