Cloud Infographic: The History Of Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
Managed Service Providers (or local technology providers) stand to benefit the most from such initiatives because they then earn a chance to develop efficient cloud services that score well on simplicity, security, local orientation and economies of scales. This way, the cloud ecosystems will be sufficiently expanded to allow organizations (the end user clients) to utilize cloud services and solutions that are based on acceptable global standards.
ProfitBricks provides us with an excellent infographic (Below) detailing the history of the MSP market.
Infographic Source: ProfitBricks
- Don’t Be Intimidated By Data Governance - May 24, 2016
- Business Analytics Vs Data Science - May 23, 2016
- Cloud is Killing Your BYOD Rollout, But Why? - May 17, 2016
- Is The Fintech Industry The Next Tech Bubble? - May 16, 2016
- Infographic Introduction – Benefits of Cloud Computing - May 10, 2016