Cloud Infographic: The History Of Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
Managed Service Providers (or local technology providers) stand to benefit the most from such initiatives because they then earn a chance to develop efficient cloud services that score well on simplicity, security, local orientation and economies of scales. This way, the cloud ecosystems will be sufficiently expanded to allow organizations (the end user clients) to utilize cloud services and solutions that are based on acceptable global standards.
ProfitBricks provides us with an excellent infographic (Below) detailing the history of the MSP market.
Infographic Source: ProfitBricks
- Smart Wearables – Too Much Connectivity? - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Underwater Data Center To Be Tested - February 1, 2016
- The Cloud Showdown: How To Determine The Best Cloud Solution For Your Business - February 1, 2016
- V2V Communications – Driverless Cars To Impact Lives - January 29, 2016
- A New CCTV Nightmare: Botnets And DDoS Attacks - January 28, 2016