Cloud Infographic: The History Of Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
Managed Service Providers (or local technology providers) stand to benefit the most from such initiatives because they then earn a chance to develop efficient cloud services that score well on simplicity, security, local orientation and economies of scales. This way, the cloud ecosystems will be sufficiently expanded to allow organizations (the end user clients) to utilize cloud services and solutions that are based on acceptable global standards.
ProfitBricks provides us with an excellent infographic (Below) detailing the history of the MSP market.
Infographic Source: ProfitBricks
- Financial Robo-advisors Cannot Replace Humans - January 10, 2017
- How Industrial Robots Will Brighten Our Future - January 9, 2017
- Clutch Survey Explores Which Cloud Providers Companies Prefer - January 6, 2017
- Imminent IoT Eye-Tracking Technologies To Transform The Connected World - January 2, 2017
- The Key To Improving Business Lies In Eye-Interaction Tech - December 28, 2016