Cloud Infographic: The History Of Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
Managed Service Providers (or local technology providers) stand to benefit the most from such initiatives because they then earn a chance to develop efficient cloud services that score well on simplicity, security, local orientation and economies of scales. This way, the cloud ecosystems will be sufficiently expanded to allow organizations (the end user clients) to utilize cloud services and solutions that are based on acceptable global standards.
ProfitBricks provides us with an excellent infographic (Below) detailing the history of the MSP market.
Infographic Source: ProfitBricks
- The Intelligent Industrial Revolution - October 24, 2016
- Data Sharing: A Matter of Transparency and Control - October 23, 2016
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016