Cloud Infographic: Data Center Of The Information Highway
For many years, companies have been building data warehouses to analyze business activity and produce insights for decision makers to act on to improve business performance. These traditional analytical systems are often based on a classic pattern where data from multiple operational systems is captured, cleaned, transformed and integrated before loading it into a data warehouse. Typically, a history of business activity is built up over a number of years allowing organizations to use Business Intelligence (BI) tools to analyze, compare and report on business performance over time.
Included is an infographic provided by by the group at Equinix.
Infographic Source: Equinix
- Tech Trends That Will Shape 2017: Cloud, IoT and AI - January 19, 2017
- Morgan Stanley Modernization Plan – Company to Invest in Fintech - January 18, 2017
- Financial Robo-advisors Cannot Replace Humans - January 10, 2017
- How Industrial Robots Will Brighten Our Future - January 9, 2017
- Clutch Survey Explores Which Cloud Providers Companies Prefer - January 6, 2017