Cloud Infographic: Data Center Of The Information Highway
For many years, companies have been building data warehouses to analyze business activity and produce insights for decision makers to act on to improve business performance. These traditional analytical systems are often based on a classic pattern where data from multiple operational systems is captured, cleaned, transformed and integrated before loading it into a data warehouse. Typically, a history of business activity is built up over a number of years allowing organizations to use Business Intelligence (BI) tools to analyze, compare and report on business performance over time.
Included is an infographic provided by by the group at Equinix.
Infographic Source: Equinix
- In The Fast Lane: Connected Car Hacking A Big Risk - August 24, 2016
- Having Your Cybersecurity And Eating It Too - August 24, 2016
- The Golden Age of Wearable Technology - August 23, 2016
- Cybersecurity Experts Racing to Keep Pace with Growing Cyber Threats - August 22, 2016
- Artificial Intelligence In The Enterprise - August 19, 2016