Cloud Infographic: Data Center Of The Information Highway
For many years, companies have been building data warehouses to analyze business activity and produce insights for decision makers to act on to improve business performance. These traditional analytical systems are often based on a classic pattern where data from multiple operational systems is captured, cleaned, transformed and integrated before loading it into a data warehouse. Typically, a history of business activity is built up over a number of years allowing organizations to use Business Intelligence (BI) tools to analyze, compare and report on business performance over time.
Included is an infographic provided by by the group at Equinix.
Infographic Source: Equinix
- Flying Into The Cloud – FAA Moves Into High Gear - September 4, 2015
- Big Data Breaches And What’s Being Done To Mitigate The Problem - September 3, 2015
- Explosive Growth Of Data-Driven Marketing - September 1, 2015
- Cloud Infographic: IoT For Automotive Deconstructed - August 25, 2015
- Moving Your Enterprise Apps To The Cloud Is A Business Decision - August 19, 2015