3 Big Data Whitepapers: Big Data Turns Labor Information Into Gold
Big Data has been a hot topic on CloudTweaks for awhile now. Areas such as managing, securing, analyzing and extracting Big Data have all been discussed and illustrated through a number of articles and infographics. Today we have provided 3 recommended research papers to read over the weekend.
“The Truth About Big Data”
Big Data is all the rage today. There’s a lot of buzz about how it will transform your business with diagnostics and dashboards distributed directly to business users.
Despite the increased focus on big data over the past few years, most organizations are still talking about what big data is rather than focusing on what problems big data can address.
With such high-stakes costs and opportunities, the market is primed for big data solutions. In a recent study conducted by the IBM Institute for Business Value in collaboration with the Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford, respondents were asked to describe the level of big data activities in their organizations today. The results suggest four main stages of big data adoption and progression along a continuum: Educate, Explore, Engage and Execute.
“Big Data Turns Labor Information into Gold”
Transform the vast amounts of your existing labor information into important business value with these big data strategies.
Today, manufacturers are surrounded by the buzz about Big Data — as well as by the flood of information it represents. Why should they care? The answer is that a Big Data strategy creates opportunities to transform existing information about their workforce into business value. With the right data collection, analysis, and action, manufacturers can turn everyday data “straw” into information “gold.”
By Walter Bailey
- Reuters News: Powerfull DDoS Knocks Out Several Large Scale Websites - October 21, 2016
- Ground Breaking: 1.3 Megawatt Solar System for Comprehensive Blood and Cancer Center - October 20, 2016
- Politics 2.0: The Age of Cyber-Political Warfare - October 20, 2016
- Infographic: Report Finds Public Wi-Fi Usage Trumps Security Concerns - October 19, 2016
- IBM Redefines Security, Availability and Economics of Storing Data in the Hybrid Cloud - October 13, 2016