3 Big Data Whitepapers: Big Data Turns Labor Information Into Gold
Big Data has been a hot topic on CloudTweaks for awhile now. Areas such as managing, securing, analyzing and extracting Big Data have all been discussed and illustrated through a number of articles and infographics. Today we have provided 3 recommended research papers to read over the weekend.
“The Truth About Big Data”
Big Data is all the rage today. There’s a lot of buzz about how it will transform your business with diagnostics and dashboards distributed directly to business users.
Despite the increased focus on big data over the past few years, most organizations are still talking about what big data is rather than focusing on what problems big data can address.
With such high-stakes costs and opportunities, the market is primed for big data solutions. In a recent study conducted by the IBM Institute for Business Value in collaboration with the Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford, respondents were asked to describe the level of big data activities in their organizations today. The results suggest four main stages of big data adoption and progression along a continuum: Educate, Explore, Engage and Execute.
“Big Data Turns Labor Information into Gold”
Transform the vast amounts of your existing labor information into important business value with these big data strategies.
Today, manufacturers are surrounded by the buzz about Big Data — as well as by the flood of information it represents. Why should they care? The answer is that a Big Data strategy creates opportunities to transform existing information about their workforce into business value. With the right data collection, analysis, and action, manufacturers can turn everyday data “straw” into information “gold.”
By Walter Bailey
- Samsung Electronics Considering Split - November 28, 2016
- Automotive Embedded Electronics Expert Vector Delivers New Service Offering Via City Cloud - November 23, 2016
- Druva Simplifies Accessibility of Infrastructure Data Protection on AWS Marketplace - November 22, 2016
- Alibaba Cloud Stretches Global Reach With Four New Facilities - November 21, 2016
- Accelerite Announces CloudPlatform Integration with Docker Containers at ApacheCon 2016 - November 16, 2016