3 Recommended Whitepapers: “Mastering Google Apps in the Classroom”
Google Apps are a big part of the current cloud infrastructure providing a number of services to businesses of all sizes. Here are 3 recommended research papers to read over this week.
“Mastering Google Apps in the Classroom“
Has your school joined the Google revolution? This guide contains everything you need to know to get the most out of your investment in Google Apps.
- Teaching with the most popular Google Apps: Gmail, Calendar, Docs & More
- Learn how to use the advanced features of Google Apps, including: forms, sites & video
Learn how CIO Jeremy Lawrence saved money for his organization, The Mind Research Network, by switching from hosted Microsoft Exchange to Google Apps.
Request Your Free White Paper: “Comprehensive Review of Security and Vulnerability Protections for Google Apps”
Find out how Google protects and secures your company’s critical business information.
- data security
- threat evasion
- data privacy
By Walter Bailey
Latest posts by cloudtweaks (see all)
- Technology Advice Report: 2014 Business Intelligence Buying Trends - July 31, 2014
- Concurrent, Inc. And Elasticsearch, Inc. Team Up To Accelerate Data Application Deployment - July 31, 2014
- Cloud Infographic: Cloud And Mobile Data - July 30, 2014