3 Recommended Whitepapers: “Mastering Google Apps in the Classroom”
Google Apps are a big part of the current cloud infrastructure providing a number of services to businesses of all sizes. Here are 3 recommended research papers to read over this week.
“Mastering Google Apps in the Classroom“
Has your school joined the Google revolution? This guide contains everything you need to know to get the most out of your investment in Google Apps.
– Teaching with the most popular Google Apps: Gmail, Calendar, Docs & More
– Learn how to use the advanced features of Google Apps, including: forms, sites & video
Learn how CIO Jeremy Lawrence saved money for his organization, The Mind Research Network, by switching from hosted Microsoft Exchange to Google Apps.
Request Your Free White Paper: “Comprehensive Review of Security and Vulnerability Protections for Google Apps”
Find out how Google protects and secures your company’s critical business information.
– data security
– threat evasion
– data privacy
By Walter Bailey
- Staying on Top of Your Infrastructure-as-a-Service Security Responsibilities - July 28, 2016
- What’s On The Horizon For Cloud Computing - July 28, 2016
- How The Cloud Is Changing Online Education - July 27, 2016
- Ransomware: A Digital Pandemic – Is There A Cure? - July 26, 2016
- When Sci-Fi Predictions Come To Fruition - July 22, 2016