Cloud Infographic: Big Data – How Will It Affect Your Business
For many years, companies have been building data warehouses to analyze business activity and produce insights for decision makers to act on to improve business performance. These traditional analytical systems are often based on a classic pattern where data from multiple operational systems is captured, cleaned, transformed and integrated before loading it into a data warehouse. Typically, a history of business activity is built up over a number of years allowing organizations to use Business Intelligence (BI) tools to analyze, compare and report on business performance over time… Sign in to continue reading the full whitepaper.
Included is an excellent big data related infographic courtesy of the group over at BCS.
Infographic Source: BCS
- The Lighter Side Of The Cloud -The Thrill Seeker - December 2, 2016
- A Resilient Cloud Strategy: Standardize or Diversify? - December 1, 2016
- Autonomous Vehicles – Are European Drivers Ready To Go Driverless? - December 1, 2016
- IIA Report Infographic: Mobile Shopping Statistics - November 29, 2016
- Sports Data Analytics and the National Hockey League (NHL) - November 28, 2016