Beware of Computer Malware: The Cross-Platform Problem
There was a time where you could safely assume a portable drive hooked onto to a windows PC wouldn’t be able to transfer some strain of malware to a MAC system. Most viruses were a match made in heaven for Windows, and MACs were getting none of that action. Things have changed, however. We’re now faced with cross-platform threats such as Koobface, the story of which has been illustrated in the following infographic. Malware such as Koobface is only a tiny part of a much larger botched up security puzzle. One way to stay safe is by ensuring that data is regularly sent off to a cloud based backup/recovery account. Here are a number of other ways to keep your data safe.
Attached is an infographic provided courtesy of the group over at MobiStealth.
Infographic Source: MobiStealth
- When Sci-Fi Predictions Come To Fruition - July 22, 2016
- Facebook Hopes To Extend Internet Connectivity With Solar-Powered Drones - July 22, 2016
- When Will Women In Tech Become The Norm? - July 21, 2016
- Intel Looks For Cloud Segment Growth Rate To Accelerate - July 21, 2016
- Augmented Reality – $30 Billion Dollar Industry By 2020 - July 19, 2016