Cloud Infographic: Holiday Shopping Downtime
This research clearly shows that e-retailers need to get the basics of website performance right in order to maximize online sales during the holiday season – and the cloud can help them accomplish that. For example, an optimized website and proper load testing are crucial to ensure that online retailers are able to deliver availability and reliability online and capitalize on high traffic levels. Ultimately, by using the cloud to enable a high quality website experience for customers, from the ground up, online retailers will ensure that they preserve their brand, stay competitive and drive sales during the holiday season.
Infographic and content provided by – Robert Miggins, SVP business development, Peer 1 Hosting.
Infographic Source: Peer 1 Hosting.
- How The Cloud Is Changing Online Education - July 27, 2016
- Ransomware: A Digital Pandemic – Is There A Cure? - July 26, 2016
- When Sci-Fi Predictions Come To Fruition - July 22, 2016
- Facebook Hopes To Extend Internet Connectivity With Solar-Powered Drones - July 22, 2016
- When Will Women In Tech Become The Norm? - July 21, 2016