Cloud Infographic: Holiday Shopping Downtime
This research clearly shows that e-retailers need to get the basics of website performance right in order to maximize online sales during the holiday season – and the cloud can help them accomplish that. For example, an optimized website and proper load testing are crucial to ensure that online retailers are able to deliver availability and reliability online and capitalize on high traffic levels. Ultimately, by using the cloud to enable a high quality website experience for customers, from the ground up, online retailers will ensure that they preserve their brand, stay competitive and drive sales during the holiday season.
Infographic and content provided by – Robert Miggins, SVP business development, Peer 1 Hosting.
Infographic Source: Peer 1 Hosting.
- Smart Accessories: The Apple Watch Hermes - October 6, 2015
- Overcoming Compliance Challenges and Regulatory Risk In The Cloud - September 30, 2015
- The Pentagon May Go “All Cloud” For Unclassified E-mails - September 23, 2015
- Connected Transportation: The Electric Apple - September 22, 2015
- Infographic: What Music Should You Listen To At Work? - September 22, 2015