Cloud Infographic: Holiday Shopping Downtime
This research clearly shows that e-retailers need to get the basics of website performance right in order to maximize online sales during the holiday season – and the cloud can help them accomplish that. For example, an optimized website and proper load testing are crucial to ensure that online retailers are able to deliver availability and reliability online and capitalize on high traffic levels. Ultimately, by using the cloud to enable a high quality website experience for customers, from the ground up, online retailers will ensure that they preserve their brand, stay competitive and drive sales during the holiday season.
Infographic and content provided by – Robert Miggins, SVP business development, Peer 1 Hosting.
Infographic Source: Peer 1 Hosting.
- Flying Into The Cloud – FAA Moves Into High Gear - September 4, 2015
- Big Data Breaches And What’s Being Done To Mitigate The Problem - September 3, 2015
- Explosive Growth Of Data-Driven Marketing - September 1, 2015
- Cloud Infographic: IoT For Automotive Deconstructed - August 25, 2015
- Moving Your Enterprise Apps To The Cloud Is A Business Decision - August 19, 2015