Cloud Infographic: Top 10 Outages In 2013
Network downtime is problematic in any company’s existence, costing, in some cases, millions of dollars per day. For this reason, network components and infrastructure equipment are all designed to work seamlessly through upgrades, swap-outs, and even failures, to reduce some of the major causes of downtime.
One serious factor, though, remains an unaddressed challenge: human error. As enterprise networks grow in complexity and size, the likelihood of an honest mistake or oversight causing unforeseen problems grows along with them. Download this complimentary white paper and you’ll discover the benefits of:
- Proactive vs. reactive troubleshooting
- Script automation for network commands
- Continuous systems for greater stability
- Modular architectures for safe and scalable operations
Download this free white paper here
While the past 12 months saw several noteworthy outages, those at the top tipped the scale with the overall impact their downtime caused – in lost revenue, expansive reach and damaged reputations. This new infographic from Neverfail highlights the top 10 outages of 2013 and analyzes their effects on the reputation and bottom line of each company.
By Water Bailey
- Pitney Bowes Selects Aria Systems for Billing on the New Commerce Cloud - August 23, 2016
- RTI Presents “Fog Computing Is the Future of the Industrial IoT” Complimentary Webinar - August 22, 2016
- Uber To Take Legal Action Against Transport Authority in London - August 17, 2016
- $150M Investment Into Velodyne LiDAR From Ford Motor And Baidu - August 16, 2016
- Workday, IBM Form Strategic Partnership on the IBM Cloud - August 15, 2016