Cloud Infographic: Top 10 Outages In 2013
Network downtime is problematic in any company’s existence, costing, in some cases, millions of dollars per day. For this reason, network components and infrastructure equipment are all designed to work seamlessly through upgrades, swap-outs, and even failures, to reduce some of the major causes of downtime.
One serious factor, though, remains an unaddressed challenge: human error. As enterprise networks grow in complexity and size, the likelihood of an honest mistake or oversight causing unforeseen problems grows along with them. Download this complimentary white paper and you’ll discover the benefits of:
- Proactive vs. reactive troubleshooting
- Script automation for network commands
- Continuous systems for greater stability
- Modular architectures for safe and scalable operations
Download this free white paper here
While the past 12 months saw several noteworthy outages, those at the top tipped the scale with the overall impact their downtime caused – in lost revenue, expansive reach and damaged reputations. This new infographic from Neverfail highlights the top 10 outages of 2013 and analyzes their effects on the reputation and bottom line of each company.
By Water Bailey
- Bank of Korea Predicts Growth of FinTech Industry in South Korea - January 20, 2017
- ServiceNow Acquires Machine-Learning Company, DxContinuum - January 18, 2017
- Cisco Introduces New Data and Analytics Training Portfolio - January 17, 2017
- Oracle opens start-up accelerator in Israel for cloud innovation - January 16, 2017
- BCG Survey Names 50 Most Innovative Companies - January 12, 2017