3 Recommended Whitepapers: Cloud Computing For Startups
Wondering what all of the hype is around cloud computing?
Cloud computing has been a popular topic lately, including the discussion of various cloud computing solutions such as Amazon AWS, Google App Engine, and Salesforce.com. Many of the discussions revolve around the enterprise world, but few are talking about what this means for startups and small business.
Fill out the form to download the FREE 25 Page eBook “Introduction to Cloud Computing For Startups” now. You will find out how your startup may be able to take advantage of cloud computing as a new approach to launching your startup quickly, and stay up-to-date with their latest news!
“Top Use Cases for Desktop Virtualization”
A wide range of business issues is driving IT toward desktop virtualization.
“Host Your Web Site in the Cloud – Free 104 Page Preview!”
Host Your Web Site in the Cloud is your step-by-step guide to this revolutionary approach to hosting and managing your web applications.
Cloud computing gives you the tools you need to prepare and cope with a traffic onslaught. You’ll have the confidence to withstand a traffic surge without melting your servers or sending you into bankruptcy. There are a number of different ways to use the cloud to host existing applications, build creative new ones, and improve the cost-effectiveness and efficiency of organizations large and small.
- The “Cloud Hangover” Is Real And There Are Ways To Avoid It - October 13, 2015
- Secure Cloud Video Conferencing Is Possible - October 12, 2015
- Massive Cuts In Electricity Taxes For Datacenters In Sweden - October 9, 2015
- Clouding Around: Apple, Twitter And Amazon Web Services - October 8, 2015
- Mobile Connected Technologies – The Future Of The Healthcare Industry - October 7, 2015