3 Recommended Whitepapers: “Propel Your Partners Into The Cloud”
We have included 3 recommended research assets to help you make more informed decisions on vendor selection as well as partnership selection consideration.
“Propel Your Partners into the Cloud”
A majority of channel partners are paranoid and confused by the prospects of business in the cloud. Many even see it as a real threat to a business model that has been productive and profitable for decades. With a sea full of skeptical partners and a lot of business up for grabs, vendors who act strategically, gather the right partners, and respond to their concerns and needs, will win both wallet and mind share.
Our eBook will help you understand your partners’ concerns like:
– Lack of training
– Cloud specific business model planning
– Need for support, incentives, and partner collaboration
“CRM Comparison Chart“
Get the latest buyer data on 30 hosted and on-premise CRM solutions.
Your sales and marketing teams can take advantage of powerful features available with today’s top CRM solutions. We’re here to help you choose with the very latest vendor data. This CRM Comparison Chart details the top 30 hosted and on-premise CRM solutions in one easy-to-use spreadsheet. Your data gathering work is done with one quick download.This comparison chart details:
-Sales Force Automation features
“Enterprise ERP Vendors Comparison Chart”
Newly updated November 2013, compare 40+ ERP solutions.
Selecting an ERP system is no easy undertaking. You have to select and configure a system that fits your exact business needs. Getting it right means a myriad of benefits, from increased productivity to reduced costs. Getting it wrong can be a quagmire. Our new Comparison Chart gives you the data you need to make an informed decision.The very latest data from all the big players for enterprise ERP are represented here: SAP, Oracle, Sage… the list goes on.
- Infographic: Debugging Applications, the Silent Resource Drain - December 7, 2016
- 3 Reasons SaaS Providers Must Have An App Store - December 7, 2016
- The Lighter Side Of The Cloud -The Thrill Seeker - December 2, 2016
- A Resilient Cloud Strategy: Standardize or Diversify? - December 1, 2016
- Autonomous Vehicles – Are European Drivers Ready To Go Driverless? - December 1, 2016