Most Used Cloud Apps
Cloud app and analytics company, Netskope released its quarterly Cloud Report. The new report reveals that enterprise employees are using an average of 397 different cloud apps (most of which are unsanctioned), when IT estimated they have 40-50 — that’s a tenfold underestimation.
Below is an infographic provided courtesy of the group at Netskope which goes into further detail.
Infographic Source: Netskope
- In The Fast Lane: Connected Car Hacking A Big Risk - August 24, 2016
- Having Your Cybersecurity And Eating It Too - August 24, 2016
- The Golden Age of Wearable Technology - August 23, 2016
- Cybersecurity Experts Racing to Keep Pace with Growing Cyber Threats - August 22, 2016
- Artificial Intelligence In The Enterprise - August 19, 2016