Cloud scalability on dedicated private infrastructure takes business IT to the next level
MONTREAL, QUEBEC (January 30, 2014) – iWeb, Canada’s leading cloud service provider, today announced its new Microsoft Private Cloud service, designed to give businesses complete control and flexibility of their IT infrastructure. Businesses can now choose the Microsoft Private Cloud to quickly add or scale up virtual servers as needed, without the expense or complexity of deploying their own data centers and network infrastructure.
Available immediately, the Microsoft Private Cloud from iWeb takes IT to the next level, allowing businesses to use virtualization to build a software defined data center hosted at iWeb, but managed by their own IT teams. iWeb’s dedicated infrastructure is fully-managed in the company’s state-of-the-art data centers and delivered on one of the world’s most reliable networks, with guaranteed Service Level Agreements and 24/7 support.
With the Microsoft Private Cloud from iWeb, businesses can:
• Extend their in-house data center or move specific workloads to a hosted environment;
• Alleviate concerns about in-house data center space, power and cooling;
• Eliminate capital expenditure for storage infrastructure which potentially addresses in-house data center space;
• Take advantage of on-demand flexibility with virtualization and cloud technologies; and
• Address data sovereignty issues as iWeb provides hosting within Canadian data centers.
“With businesses turning to the cloud more so than ever before, the Microsoft Private Cloud from iWeb provides the best of both worlds with cloud scalability on dedicated private infrastructure,” said Christian Primeau, President and COO of iWeb. “Our team provides rapid deployment, state-of-the-art data centers and network infrastructure, all supported by top-notch professional services, freeing up customers to focus on their core business.”
The Microsoft Private Cloud from iWeb is available to organizations as an extension or backup for their in-house data center, or to leverage a hosted environment for specific workloads. iWeb is a leading Microsoft Canadian Cloud OS Network Partner. For more information about the Microsoft Private Cloud from iWeb, visit http://iweb.com/cloud/private/microsoft.
iWeb, an Internap company, provides the on-demand server and cloud infrastructure that allows over 10,000 customers in more than 150 countries worldwide to deliver today’s Internet-based technologies and to create tomorrow’s online innovations. Since 1996, Montreal-based iWeb has been rated among the world’s top web infrastructure providers based on performance and reliability and among Canada’s fastest growing companies. iWeb’s network continues to rank among the most reliable in the world, according to independent internet researcher Netcraft. For more information, visit http://iweb.com.
Latest posts by CloudTweaks (see all)
- Accounting Firms And Data Security - April 28, 2015
- Is The Internet of Things A Perfect Storm? - April 27, 2015
- Imperfect Security: The RSA Conference And The Illusion Of Safety - April 24, 2015