There is little doubt in anyone’s mind that information technology plays a central role in all areas of life but sadly, access to this technology and the subsequent reaping of its benefits often stays out of reach, either due to lack of funding, lack of familiarity, or outright resistance… Read Article
This is changing as the adoption rate of cloud computing continues to climb regardless of much of the security debate. Cloud based educational services will continue to soar in the next several years.
Included is an excellent timeline related infographic provided courtesy of Mindflash.com called “The History Of Learning Management Systems“.
Infographic Source: Mindflash.com
- Data Protection and Session Fixation Attacks - June 27, 2016
- 15 Cloud Data Performance Monitoring Companies - June 21, 2016
- Cross-Site Scripting – Why Is It A Serious Security Threat For Big Data Applications? - June 21, 2016
- What’s Ahead For Predictive Analytics And Why It Matters For Businesses - June 17, 2016
- Do Not Rely On Passwords To Protect Your Online Information - June 15, 2016