There is little doubt in anyone’s mind that information technology plays a central role in all areas of life but sadly, access to this technology and the subsequent reaping of its benefits often stays out of reach, either due to lack of funding, lack of familiarity, or outright resistance… Read Article
This is changing as the adoption rate of cloud computing continues to climb regardless of much of the security debate. Cloud based educational services will continue to soar in the next several years.
Included is an excellent timeline related infographic provided courtesy of Mindflash.com called “The History Of Learning Management Systems“.
Infographic Source: Mindflash.com
- Tech Trends That Will Shape 2017: Cloud, IoT and AI - January 19, 2017
- Morgan Stanley Modernization Plan – Company to Invest in Fintech - January 18, 2017
- Financial Robo-advisors Cannot Replace Humans - January 10, 2017
- How Industrial Robots Will Brighten Our Future - January 9, 2017
- Clutch Survey Explores Which Cloud Providers Companies Prefer - January 6, 2017