There is little doubt in anyone’s mind that information technology plays a central role in all areas of life but sadly, access to this technology and the subsequent reaping of its benefits often stays out of reach, either due to lack of funding, lack of familiarity, or outright resistance… Read Article
This is changing as the adoption rate of cloud computing continues to climb regardless of much of the security debate. Cloud based educational services will continue to soar in the next several years.
Included is an excellent timeline related infographic provided courtesy of Mindflash.com called “The History Of Learning Management Systems“.
Infographic Source: Mindflash.com
- Infographic: 9 Things To Know About Business Intelligence (BI) Software - September 29, 2016
- Moving Your Email To The Cloud? Beware Of Unintentional Data Spoliation! - September 22, 2016
- Problem In Customer Support – What Mobile App Developers Can Learn From AmEx - September 20, 2016
- Infographic: 12 Interesting Big Data Careers To Explore - September 19, 2016
- Digital Twin And The End Of The Dreaded Product Recall - September 13, 2016