There is little doubt in anyone’s mind that information technology plays a central role in all areas of life but sadly, access to this technology and the subsequent reaping of its benefits often stays out of reach, either due to lack of funding, lack of familiarity, or outright resistance… Read Article
This is changing as the adoption rate of cloud computing continues to climb regardless of much of the security debate. Cloud based educational services will continue to soar in the next several years.
Included is an excellent timeline related infographic provided courtesy of Mindflash.com called “The History Of Learning Management Systems“.
Infographic Source: Mindflash.com
- Living In A Post-Safe Harbor World: What Your Company Needs To Know - November 30, 2015
- Cloud Is Changing The Game For Retailers On Cyber Monday - November 27, 2015
- Is Your Office 365 Data Properly Protected? - November 25, 2015
- Cloud Computing – The Game Changer - November 19, 2015
- Banking On Recurring Revenue In The Cloud - November 18, 2015