Big Data is a hot topic of discussion among Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare and wide range of industries. Many businesses will continue to develop and rely on the need for specialized tools to enable the extraction of critical data. One area in which Big Data is tremendously important is Marketing. Included is an infographic via Research-live.com which highlights some of the research provided by the WFA (World Federation Of Advertisers).
Infographic source: Research-live.com
- Cloud Providers Should Welcome End Users’ Scrutiny on Security Practices - February 9, 2016
- The Effects Of Cloud On Data Center Design & Consolidation - February 8, 2016
- MIT’s Eyeriss Chip – Deep Learning Possibilities For Mobile - February 8, 2016
- Smart Wearables – Too Much Connectivity? - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Underwater Data Center To Be Tested - February 1, 2016