Big Data is a hot topic of discussion among Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare and wide range of industries. Many businesses will continue to develop and rely on the need for specialized tools to enable the extraction of critical data. One area in which Big Data is tremendously important is Marketing. Included is an infographic via Research-live.com which highlights some of the research provided by the WFA (World Federation Of Advertisers).
Infographic source: Research-live.com
- Security: Avoiding A Hatton Garden-Style Data Center Heist - September 26, 2016
- Moving Your Email To The Cloud? Beware Of Unintentional Data Spoliation! - September 22, 2016
- Problem In Customer Support – What Mobile App Developers Can Learn From AmEx - September 20, 2016
- Infographic: 12 Interesting Big Data Careers To Explore - September 19, 2016
- Digital Twin And The End Of The Dreaded Product Recall - September 13, 2016