Big Data is a hot topic of discussion among Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare and wide range of industries. Many businesses will continue to develop and rely on the need for specialized tools to enable the extraction of critical data. One area in which Big Data is tremendously important is Marketing. Included is an infographic via Research-live.com which highlights some of the research provided by the WFA (World Federation Of Advertisers).
Infographic source: Research-live.com
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- RCS In Emerging Markets Means A Step Forward For Cloud Computing - October 10, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016
- Introducing and Implementing Voice Biometrics in Call Centers - October 6, 2016