Best Practices in BYOD: BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10
Take control of the iOS, Android™ and BlackBerry® devices in your organization, from one powerful, unified console.
Manageability, security and support – these are just a few of the reasons BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10 is such a powerful Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution. But as you’ll learn in this overview document, what makes it stand out even more is its flexibility: Control devices running on iOS, Android™ and BlackBerry® operating systems, across your organization, exactly the way you want to. And all from a single, centralized and unified management console.
For Data Security Professionals – Smart Devices, Smart Security
Once mostly prohibited by IT, smartphones and tablets–such as Android-based phones and Apple iPads–are now being used by hundreds of millions of employees worldwide to access, transmit and store corporate information in today’s 24×7 business environment.
Receive Your Complimentary White Paper NOW!
5 Best Practices for BYOD
This how-to guide from IT Harvest covers 5 Best Practices for BYOD and includes a checklist for developing flexible, yet secure BYOD policy.
- Smart Accessories: The Apple Watch Hermes - October 6, 2015
- Overcoming Compliance Challenges and Regulatory Risk In The Cloud - September 30, 2015
- The Pentagon May Go “All Cloud” For Unclassified E-mails - September 23, 2015
- Connected Transportation: The Electric Apple - September 22, 2015
- Infographic: What Music Should You Listen To At Work? - September 22, 2015