Who Owns All The Bitcoins?
While the popularity of Bitcoin has been rocketing in the West, the attraction of an online digital currency wasn’t so attractive to lawmakers in Thailand. In July 2013 the South-East Asian country became the first jurisdiction in the world to ban it, citing a lack of regulation and capital control.
We’ve included an infographic initially published Mar 3rd by: WhoisHostingThis on Bitcoin Distribution and The Global Wealth Gap. Even though its a couple of weeks old it still provides a very interesting visual look into this new currency.
Infographic Source: WhoisHostingThis
- The Effects Of Cloud On Data Center Design & Consolidation - February 8, 2016
- MIT’s Eyeriss Chip – Deep Learning Possibilities For Mobile - February 8, 2016
- Smart Wearables – Too Much Connectivity? - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Underwater Data Center To Be Tested - February 1, 2016
- The Cloud Showdown: How To Determine The Best Cloud Solution For Your Business - February 1, 2016