Who Owns All The Bitcoins?
While the popularity of Bitcoin has been rocketing in the West, the attraction of an online digital currency wasn’t so attractive to lawmakers in Thailand. In July 2013 the South-East Asian country became the first jurisdiction in the world to ban it, citing a lack of regulation and capital control.
We’ve included an infographic initially published Mar 3rd by: WhoisHostingThis on Bitcoin Distribution and The Global Wealth Gap. Even though its a couple of weeks old it still provides a very interesting visual look into this new currency.
Infographic Source: WhoisHostingThis
- Don’t Be Intimidated By Data Governance - May 24, 2016
- Business Analytics Vs Data Science - May 23, 2016
- Cloud is Killing Your BYOD Rollout, But Why? - May 17, 2016
- Is The Fintech Industry The Next Tech Bubble? - May 16, 2016
- Infographic Introduction – Benefits of Cloud Computing - May 10, 2016