Who Owns All The Bitcoins?
While the popularity of Bitcoin has been rocketing in the West, the attraction of an online digital currency wasn’t so attractive to lawmakers in Thailand. In July 2013 the South-East Asian country became the first jurisdiction in the world to ban it, citing a lack of regulation and capital control.
We’ve included an infographic initially published Mar 3rd by: WhoisHostingThis on Bitcoin Distribution and The Global Wealth Gap. Even though its a couple of weeks old it still provides a very interesting visual look into this new currency.
Infographic Source: WhoisHostingThis
- The Internet of Everything: Why The IoT Will Take Over Every Industry - April 29, 2016
- Make Your Smart Device Even Smarter By Answering These 4 Questions - April 20, 2016
- Infographic: How Wearables Are Revolutionizing Health Care Services - April 11, 2016
- How the Internet of Things will change your life - April 7, 2016
- Mondo Report: The Top 5 Cloud Positions/Skills In Highest Demand - April 5, 2016