Who Owns All The Bitcoins?
While the popularity of Bitcoin has been rocketing in the West, the attraction of an online digital currency wasn’t so attractive to lawmakers in Thailand. In July 2013 the South-East Asian country became the first jurisdiction in the world to ban it, citing a lack of regulation and capital control.
We’ve included an infographic initially published Mar 3rd by: WhoisHostingThis on Bitcoin Distribution and The Global Wealth Gap. Even though its a couple of weeks old it still provides a very interesting visual look into this new currency.
Infographic Source: WhoisHostingThis
- Using Cloud Technology In The Education Industry - July 29, 2016
- What Futuristic Tech Will You See In Your Lifetime? - July 29, 2016
- Staying on Top of Your Infrastructure-as-a-Service Security Responsibilities - July 28, 2016
- What’s On The Horizon For Cloud Computing - July 28, 2016
- How The Cloud Is Changing Online Education - July 27, 2016