Cloud Infographic: Who Owns All The Bitcoins?
While the popularity of Bitcoin has been rocketing in the West, the attraction of an online digital currency wasn’t so attractive to lawmakers in Thailand. In July 2013 the South-East Asian country became the first jurisdiction in the world to ban it, citing a lack of regulation and capital control. Read the our full article on Cloud currency
We’ve included an infographic initially published Mar 3rd by: WhoisHostingThis on Bitcoin Distribution and The Global Wealth Gap. Even though its a couple of weeks old it still provides a very interesting visual look into this new currency.
Infographic Source: WhoisHostingThis
- Overcoming Compliance Challenges and Regulatory Risk In The Cloud - September 30, 2015
- Connected Transportation: The Electric Apple - September 22, 2015
- Infographic: What Music Should You Listen To At Work? - September 22, 2015
- Cloud Infographic – Tech Entrepreneur – Have What It Takes? - September 21, 2015
- IBM Helps Make “Bring Your Own” Cloud Apps Safe For Work - September 18, 2015