Box vs Dropbox
There has been much discussion over storage powerhouses such as Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox. There is one company that has been doing this since 2005, and this company is Box.net. Read the contributed post by Box.net CEO Aaron Levie in 2011 on CloudTweaks to get an insider perspective on the cloud storage industry.
Attached is an infographic courtesy of ComputerScienceDegreeHub which profiles two of the original cloud storage companies.
Infographic Source: ComputerScienceDegreeHub
- The Lighter Side Of The Cloud -The Thrill Seeker - December 2, 2016
- A Resilient Cloud Strategy: Standardize or Diversify? - December 1, 2016
- Autonomous Vehicles – Are European Drivers Ready To Go Driverless? - December 1, 2016
- IIA Report Infographic: Mobile Shopping Statistics - November 29, 2016
- Sports Data Analytics and the National Hockey League (NHL) - November 28, 2016