Box vs Dropbox
There has been much discussion over storage powerhouses such as Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox. There is one company that has been doing this since 2005, and this company is Box.net. Read the contributed post by Box.net CEO Aaron Levie in 2011 on CloudTweaks to get an insider perspective on the cloud storage industry.
Attached is an infographic courtesy of ComputerScienceDegreeHub which profiles two of the original cloud storage companies.
Infographic Source: ComputerScienceDegreeHub
- When Sci-Fi Predictions Come To Fruition - July 22, 2016
- Facebook Hopes To Extend Internet Connectivity With Solar-Powered Drones - July 22, 2016
- When Will Women In Tech Become The Norm? - July 21, 2016
- Intel Looks For Cloud Segment Growth Rate To Accelerate - July 21, 2016
- Augmented Reality – $30 Billion Dollar Industry By 2020 - July 19, 2016