Box vs Dropbox
There has been much discussion over storage powerhouses such as Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox. There is one company that has been doing this since 2005, and this company is Box.net. Read the contributed post by Box.net CEO Aaron Levie in 2011 on CloudTweaks to get an insider perspective on the cloud storage industry.
Attached is an infographic courtesy of ComputerScienceDegreeHub which profiles two of the original cloud storage companies.
Infographic Source: ComputerScienceDegreeHub
- Don’t Be Intimidated By Data Governance - May 24, 2016
- Business Analytics Vs Data Science - May 23, 2016
- Cloud is Killing Your BYOD Rollout, But Why? - May 17, 2016
- Is The Fintech Industry The Next Tech Bubble? - May 16, 2016
- Infographic Introduction – Benefits of Cloud Computing - May 10, 2016