Box vs Dropbox
There has been much discussion over storage powerhouses such as Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox. There is one company that has been doing this since 2005, and this company is Box.net. Read the contributed post by Box.net CEO Aaron Levie in 2011 on CloudTweaks to get an insider perspective on the cloud storage industry.
Attached is an infographic courtesy of ComputerScienceDegreeHub which profiles two of the original cloud storage companies.
Infographic Source: ComputerScienceDegreeHub
- Fully Autonomous Cars: How’s It REALLY Going To Work? - August 26, 2016
- How Identity Governance Can Secure The Cloud Enterprise - August 25, 2016
- Significant Emerging Technologies To Lookout For In 2017 - August 25, 2016
- In The Fast Lane: Connected Car Hacking A Big Risk - August 24, 2016
- Having Your Cybersecurity And Eating It Too - August 24, 2016