Box vs Dropbox
There has been much discussion over storage powerhouses such as Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox. There is one company that has been doing this since 2005, and this company is Box.net. Read the contributed post by Box.net CEO Aaron Levie in 2011 on CloudTweaks to get an insider perspective on the cloud storage industry.
Attached is an infographic courtesy of ComputerScienceDegreeHub which profiles two of the original cloud storage companies.
Infographic Source: ComputerScienceDegreeHub
- The Internet of Everything: Why The IoT Will Take Over Every Industry - April 29, 2016
- Make Your Smart Device Even Smarter By Answering These 4 Questions - April 20, 2016
- Infographic: How Wearables Are Revolutionizing Health Care Services - April 11, 2016
- How the Internet of Things will change your life - April 7, 2016
- Mondo Report: The Top 5 Cloud Positions/Skills In Highest Demand - April 5, 2016