The Mobile Business Boom
Mobile computing is big business and here to stay. Not too long ago telecommuting was a concept to the mobile job seeker which consisted of questionable ‘work at home’ offerings such as envelope stuffing, paid surveys, transcriptions etc..etc… Much of this is starting to evolve today with the explosion of mobile devices, low cost cloud based services and the growing acceptance of BYOD (Bring your own devices). Start-ups can run as virtual businesses hiring mobile workers without the need to spend thousands of dollars on traditional Brick & Mortar infrastructure. This is the power of cloud computing. It will create hundreds of thousands of jobs and provide the virtual infrastructure to help businesses grow and succeed in an inexpensive manner.
Included is an infographic discovered on Jobvite which illustrates some prime examples of who the 2014 mobile job seeker is.
- Moving Your Email To The Cloud? Beware Of Unintentional Data Spoliation! - September 22, 2016
- Problem In Customer Support – What Mobile App Developers Can Learn From AmEx - September 20, 2016
- Infographic: 12 Interesting Big Data Careers To Explore - September 19, 2016
- Digital Twin And The End Of The Dreaded Product Recall - September 13, 2016
- Write Once, Run Anywhere: The IoT Machine Learning Shift From Proprietary Technology To Data - September 12, 2016