The Mobile Business Boom
Mobile computing is big business and here to stay. Not too long ago telecommuting was a concept to the mobile job seeker which consisted of questionable ‘work at home’ offerings such as envelope stuffing, paid surveys, transcriptions etc..etc… Much of this is starting to evolve today with the explosion of mobile devices, low cost cloud based services and the growing acceptance of BYOD (Bring your own devices). Start-ups can run as virtual businesses hiring mobile workers without the need to spend thousands of dollars on traditional Brick & Mortar infrastructure. This is the power of cloud computing. It will create hundreds of thousands of jobs and provide the virtual infrastructure to help businesses grow and succeed in an inexpensive manner.
Included is an infographic discovered on Jobvite which illustrates some prime examples of who the 2014 mobile job seeker is.
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- RCS In Emerging Markets Means A Step Forward For Cloud Computing - October 10, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016
- Introducing and Implementing Voice Biometrics in Call Centers - October 6, 2016