Whitepapers: How To Achieve A Five Star Cloud Safety Rating
The seven most common scenarios that lead to data loss and our rating for how well the average cloud application defends against these threats.
Cloud applications are far safer places to keep your data than most any on-premise data storage system — but “safer” is not the same thing as “invulnerable.” Even the cloud needs backup, and these seven scenarios explain exactly why and how even the most mature and well-defended SaaS applications demand and deserve a third-party backup.
Learn about current research-based insights on analytics strategy.
IT Operations Analytics: The Magic Inside
Help IT Predict outages before they occur, find resolution to problems faster and optimize for performance. 5 to 10 minute Video of Glenn O’ Donnell from Forrester talking to IBM General Manager Deepak Advani about the new era of Analytics emerging in the IT space.
- Mobile Connected Technologies – The Future Of The Healthcare Industry - October 7, 2015
- Smart Accessories: The Apple Watch Hermes - October 6, 2015
- Overcoming Compliance Challenges and Regulatory Risk In The Cloud - September 30, 2015
- The Pentagon May Go “All Cloud” For Unclassified E-mails - September 23, 2015
- Connected Transportation: The Electric Apple - September 22, 2015