Whitepapers: Security Trends 2014
“Security Trends 2014“
Find out which security trends that occurred in 2013 are continuing into 2014, along with a few new emerging trends.
Several security concerns examined in this paper have grown more significant over the last year. Now more than ever, the risks are greater and the stakes are higher. Security experts are working diligently to offer hope and protection, but we must stay alert, be cautious, and educate ourselves. Find out what you need to know about security trends in 2014.
Gartner 2014 Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms
Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 positioned as a Leader in 2014 Gartner’s Magic Quadrant.
5 DNS Security Risks That Keep You Up At Night
DDoS, cache poisoning, footprinting, oh my!
- Moving Your Email To The Cloud? Beware Of Unintentional Data Spoliation! - September 22, 2016
- Problem In Customer Support – What Mobile App Developers Can Learn From AmEx - September 20, 2016
- Infographic: 12 Interesting Big Data Careers To Explore - September 19, 2016
- Digital Twin And The End Of The Dreaded Product Recall - September 13, 2016
- Write Once, Run Anywhere: The IoT Machine Learning Shift From Proprietary Technology To Data - September 12, 2016