Whitepapers: Security Trends 2014
“Security Trends 2014“
Find out which security trends that occurred in 2013 are continuing into 2014, along with a few new emerging trends.
Several security concerns examined in this paper have grown more significant over the last year. Now more than ever, the risks are greater and the stakes are higher. Security experts are working diligently to offer hope and protection, but we must stay alert, be cautious, and educate ourselves. Find out what you need to know about security trends in 2014.
Gartner 2014 Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms
Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 positioned as a Leader in 2014 Gartner’s Magic Quadrant.
5 DNS Security Risks That Keep You Up At Night
DDoS, cache poisoning, footprinting, oh my!
- Ransomware: A Digital Pandemic – Is There A Cure? - July 26, 2016
- When Sci-Fi Predictions Come To Fruition - July 22, 2016
- Facebook Hopes To Extend Internet Connectivity With Solar-Powered Drones - July 22, 2016
- When Will Women In Tech Become The Norm? - July 21, 2016
- Intel Looks For Cloud Segment Growth Rate To Accelerate - July 21, 2016