Whitepapers: Security Trends 2014
“Security Trends 2014“
Find out which security trends that occurred in 2013 are continuing into 2014, along with a few new emerging trends.
Several security concerns examined in this paper have grown more significant over the last year. Now more than ever, the risks are greater and the stakes are higher. Security experts are working diligently to offer hope and protection, but we must stay alert, be cautious, and educate ourselves. Find out what you need to know about security trends in 2014.
Gartner 2014 Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms
Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 positioned as a Leader in 2014 Gartner’s Magic Quadrant.
5 DNS Security Risks That Keep You Up At Night
DDoS, cache poisoning, footprinting, oh my!
- Infographic: Debugging Applications, the Silent Resource Drain - December 7, 2016
- 3 Reasons SaaS Providers Must Have An App Store - December 7, 2016
- The Lighter Side Of The Cloud -The Thrill Seeker - December 2, 2016
- A Resilient Cloud Strategy: Standardize or Diversify? - December 1, 2016
- Autonomous Vehicles – Are European Drivers Ready To Go Driverless? - December 1, 2016