Whitepapers: Security Trends 2014
“Security Trends 2014“
Find out which security trends that occurred in 2013 are continuing into 2014, along with a few new emerging trends.
Several security concerns examined in this paper have grown more significant over the last year. Now more than ever, the risks are greater and the stakes are higher. Security experts are working diligently to offer hope and protection, but we must stay alert, be cautious, and educate ourselves. Find out what you need to know about security trends in 2014.
Gartner 2014 Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms
Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 positioned as a Leader in 2014 Gartner’s Magic Quadrant.
5 DNS Security Risks That Keep You Up At Night
DDoS, cache poisoning, footprinting, oh my!
- The Internet of Everything: Why The IoT Will Take Over Every Industry - April 29, 2016
- Make Your Smart Device Even Smarter By Answering These 4 Questions - April 20, 2016
- Infographic: How Wearables Are Revolutionizing Health Care Services - April 11, 2016
- How the Internet of Things will change your life - April 7, 2016
- Mondo Report: The Top 5 Cloud Positions/Skills In Highest Demand - April 5, 2016