Whitepapers: Security Trends 2014
“Security Trends 2014“
Find out which security trends that occurred in 2013 are continuing into 2014, along with a few new emerging trends.
Several security concerns examined in this paper have grown more significant over the last year. Now more than ever, the risks are greater and the stakes are higher. Security experts are working diligently to offer hope and protection, but we must stay alert, be cautious, and educate ourselves. Find out what you need to know about security trends in 2014.
Gartner 2014 Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms
Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 positioned as a Leader in 2014 Gartner’s Magic Quadrant.
5 DNS Security Risks That Keep You Up At Night
DDoS, cache poisoning, footprinting, oh my!
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- RCS In Emerging Markets Means A Step Forward For Cloud Computing - October 10, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016
- Introducing and Implementing Voice Biometrics in Call Centers - October 6, 2016