Cloud Infographic: Data Security Risk And Prevention
Cloud Security Tips
Cloud computing inherits the security issues pertaining in the technologies that it uses, which consists chiefly of the risk of a breach in the integrity or confidentiality of information. One security measure is encrypting stored data, but there are drawbacks with encryption and it does not always protect data.
In cloud services, it is very important that the service provider has the trust of his customer and he does not exploit this in any way. There is no way to be 100% sure of your cloud service providers being trustworthy. There are certain legal issues entangled with cloud security as well, because there are certain laws that cloud service providers should comply with and these laws vary from country to country. Users have no idea or control over where or in what jurisdiction their data is being physically stored over the cloud. Read CloudTweaks Article
Attached is an excellent infographic provided by ContinuityCentral covering security and prevention.
- Data Sharing: A Matter of Transparency and Control - October 23, 2016
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016
- Introducing and Implementing Voice Biometrics in Call Centers - October 6, 2016