Cloud Infographic: CPU To The Cloud
We have covered the growth of Cloud computing on CloudTweaks for several years now. We have also taken a look at the evolution of Big Data, Backups, Social Media and countless other cloud related areas. It will be interesting to see how technology unfolds as we move into the the area of Internet of Everything in which Gartner predicts that 26 billions wireless devices will be connected by the year 2020.
Included is an excellent archived infographic provided by Profitbricks which takes a look back starting in 1993 at the original Intel Pentium chip and moves into the present decade.
- Business Analytics Vs Data Science - May 23, 2016
- Cloud is Killing Your BYOD Rollout, But Why? - May 17, 2016
- Is The Fintech Industry The Next Tech Bubble? - May 16, 2016
- Infographic Introduction – Benefits of Cloud Computing - May 10, 2016
- Breakthroughs in Clinical Trials Utilizing the Power of the Cloud - May 10, 2016