The Future Of Big Data
Big Data is BIG business and will continue to be one of the more predominant areas of focus in the coming years from small startups to large scale corporations. We’ve already covered on CloudTweaks how Big Data can be utilized in a number of interesting ways from preventing world hunger to helping teams win a championship. Many tech startups are jumping onboard with interesting services and we can expect many more innovative uses and thought provoking services to entice the market very very soon. Investments are up, and trends continue to point in the right direction.
Included is an infographic created by the non profit group TiE which shows us where the industry looks to be heading.
- The Effects Of Cloud On Data Center Design & Consolidation - February 8, 2016
- MIT’s Eyeriss Chip – Deep Learning Possibilities For Mobile - February 8, 2016
- Smart Wearables – Too Much Connectivity? - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Underwater Data Center To Be Tested - February 1, 2016
- The Cloud Showdown: How To Determine The Best Cloud Solution For Your Business - February 1, 2016