The Future Of Big Data
Big Data is BIG business and will continue to be one of the more predominant areas of focus in the coming years from small startups to large scale corporations. We’ve already covered on CloudTweaks how Big Data can be utilized in a number of interesting ways from preventing world hunger to helping teams win a championship. Many tech startups are jumping onboard with interesting services and we can expect many more innovative uses and thought provoking services to entice the market very very soon. Investments are up, and trends continue to point in the right direction.
Included is an infographic created by the non profit group TiE which shows us where the industry looks to be heading.
- The Lighter Side Of The Cloud -The Thrill Seeker - December 2, 2016
- A Resilient Cloud Strategy: Standardize or Diversify? - December 1, 2016
- Autonomous Vehicles – Are European Drivers Ready To Go Driverless? - December 1, 2016
- IIA Report Infographic: Mobile Shopping Statistics - November 29, 2016
- Sports Data Analytics and the National Hockey League (NHL) - November 28, 2016