The Future Of Big Data
Big Data is BIG business and will continue to be one of the more predominant areas of focus in the coming years from small startups to large scale corporations. We’ve already covered on CloudTweaks how Big Data can be utilized in a number of interesting ways from preventing world hunger to helping teams win a championship. Many tech startups are jumping onboard with interesting services and we can expect many more innovative uses and thought provoking services to entice the market very very soon. Investments are up, and trends continue to point in the right direction.
Included is an infographic created by the non profit group TiE which shows us where the industry looks to be heading.
- Don’t Be Intimidated By Data Governance - May 24, 2016
- Business Analytics Vs Data Science - May 23, 2016
- Cloud is Killing Your BYOD Rollout, But Why? - May 17, 2016
- Is The Fintech Industry The Next Tech Bubble? - May 16, 2016
- Infographic Introduction – Benefits of Cloud Computing - May 10, 2016