The Future Of Big Data
Big Data is BIG business and will continue to be one of the more predominant areas of focus in the coming years from small startups to large scale corporations. We’ve already covered on CloudTweaks how Big Data can be utilized in a number of interesting ways from preventing world hunger to helping teams win a championship. Many tech startups are jumping onboard with interesting services and we can expect many more innovative uses and thought provoking services to entice the market very very soon. Investments are up, and trends continue to point in the right direction.
Included is an infographic created by the non profit group TiE which shows us where the industry looks to be heading.
- The Intelligent Industrial Revolution - October 24, 2016
- Data Sharing: A Matter of Transparency and Control - October 23, 2016
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016