Cloud Infographic: 10 Years Of Online Music
Who doesn’t love music? Who doesn’t love easily accessible online music? The convenience of having easy access to any number of large online music databases is exciting to the average joe or musicphile. CloudTweaks has covered cloud music services and information frequently over the past five years and will continue to do so with the introduction of new exciting products and services.
This weekend there is a fair bit of discussion surrounding The Glastonbury Festival, so we’ve decided this to be a good time to run this music related infographic courtesy of webhostingbuzz.com that illustrates the dynamic changes of how music is being consumed over the past decade.
- Tech Trends That Will Shape 2017: Cloud, IoT and AI - January 19, 2017
- Morgan Stanley Modernization Plan – Company to Invest in Fintech - January 18, 2017
- Financial Robo-advisors Cannot Replace Humans - January 10, 2017
- How Industrial Robots Will Brighten Our Future - January 9, 2017
- Clutch Survey Explores Which Cloud Providers Companies Prefer - January 6, 2017