Cloud Infographic: 10 Years Of Online Music
Who doesn’t love music? Who doesn’t love easily accessible online music? The convenience of having easy access to any number of large online music databases is exciting to the average joe or musicphile. CloudTweaks has covered cloud music services and information frequently over the past five years and will continue to do so with the introduction of new exciting products and services.
This weekend there is a fair bit of discussion surrounding The Glastonbury Festival, so we’ve decided this to be a good time to run this music related infographic courtesy of webhostingbuzz.com that illustrates the dynamic changes of how music is being consumed over the past decade.
- Cloud Is Changing The Game For Retailers On Cyber Monday - November 27, 2015
- Is Your Office 365 Data Properly Protected? - November 25, 2015
- Cloud Computing – The Game Changer - November 19, 2015
- Banking On Recurring Revenue In The Cloud - November 18, 2015
- Juniper Research: Top Ten Tech Predictions For 2016 - November 16, 2015