Cloud Infographic – Canada eCommerce In 2014
CloudTweaks has close ties to Canada, so it’s only fitting that we shed some insight into the online Canadian eCommerce market right before the July 1st, Canada Day Holiday.
Provided is an infographic courtesy of Nextopia that highlights some of the expected online sales numbers from 2014-2016. Numbers indicate that Canada is a fair distance behind Britain, China and Germany when it comes to online holiday shopping. Much of this can be attributed to the high shipping costs, lack of infrastructure as many brick and mortar stores are not setup for online ordering as well as the lack of selection and higher prices Canadians have to pay vs US shoppers. Pretty certain many Canadians can attest to these issues.
- Cloud Computing – The Game Changer - November 19, 2015
- Banking On Recurring Revenue In The Cloud - November 18, 2015
- Juniper Research: Top Ten Tech Predictions For 2016 - November 16, 2015
- On-Premise VoIP vs The Cloud - November 16, 2015
- 3 Steps To Ensure Third-Party Security With Your IoT Providers - November 13, 2015