Cloud Infographic – Canada eCommerce In 2014
CloudTweaks has close ties to Canada, so it’s only fitting that we shed some insight into the online Canadian eCommerce market right before the July 1st, Canada Day Holiday.
Provided is an infographic courtesy of Nextopia that highlights some of the expected online sales numbers from 2014-2016. Numbers indicate that Canada is a fair distance behind Britain, China and Germany when it comes to online holiday shopping. Much of this can be attributed to the high shipping costs, lack of infrastructure as many brick and mortar stores are not setup for online ordering as well as the lack of selection and higher prices Canadians have to pay vs US shoppers. Pretty certain many Canadians can attest to these issues.
- Using Cloud Technology In The Education Industry - July 29, 2016
- What Futuristic Tech Will You See In Your Lifetime? - July 29, 2016
- Staying on Top of Your Infrastructure-as-a-Service Security Responsibilities - July 28, 2016
- What’s On The Horizon For Cloud Computing - July 28, 2016
- How The Cloud Is Changing Online Education - July 27, 2016