Cloud Infographic – Canada eCommerce In 2014
CloudTweaks has close ties to Canada, so it’s only fitting that we shed some insight into the online Canadian eCommerce market right before the July 1st, Canada Day Holiday.
Provided is an infographic courtesy of Nextopia that highlights some of the expected online sales numbers from 2014-2016. Numbers indicate that Canada is a fair distance behind Britain, China and Germany when it comes to online holiday shopping. Much of this can be attributed to the high shipping costs, lack of infrastructure as many brick and mortar stores are not setup for online ordering as well as the lack of selection and higher prices Canadians have to pay vs US shoppers. Pretty certain many Canadians can attest to these issues.
- Moving Your Email To The Cloud? Beware Of Unintentional Data Spoliation! - September 22, 2016
- Problem In Customer Support – What Mobile App Developers Can Learn From AmEx - September 20, 2016
- Infographic: 12 Interesting Big Data Careers To Explore - September 19, 2016
- Digital Twin And The End Of The Dreaded Product Recall - September 13, 2016
- Write Once, Run Anywhere: The IoT Machine Learning Shift From Proprietary Technology To Data - September 12, 2016