Cloud Infographic – Canada eCommerce In 2014
CloudTweaks has close ties to Canada, so it’s only fitting that we shed some insight into the online Canadian eCommerce market right before the July 1st, Canada Day Holiday.
Provided is an infographic courtesy of Nextopia that highlights some of the expected online sales numbers from 2014-2016. Numbers indicate that Canada is a fair distance behind Britain, China and Germany when it comes to online holiday shopping. Much of this can be attributed to the high shipping costs, lack of infrastructure as many brick and mortar stores are not setup for online ordering as well as the lack of selection and higher prices Canadians have to pay vs US shoppers. Pretty certain many Canadians can attest to these issues.
- Data Sharing: A Matter of Transparency and Control - October 23, 2016
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016
- Introducing and Implementing Voice Biometrics in Call Centers - October 6, 2016