Cloud Infographic: Saving Means Sacrificing
One of the biggest deciding factors in selecting a cloud service provider are the costs. Companies want to save money and saving money is not only a good thing – but a great thing! Unfortunately, low prices in most cases will reflect in the quality of the services you pay for which can be greatly detrimental to your business. Low prices can mean hindered site performance, inexperienced support, increased security concerns and a whole slew of other issues that can, and will arise. You must take a look at the whole picture and budget accordingly.
Included is an infographic provided by Cloudamize which covers some of the Myths vs Facts related to Cloud computing.
- Security: Avoiding A Hatton Garden-Style Data Center Heist - September 26, 2016
- Moving Your Email To The Cloud? Beware Of Unintentional Data Spoliation! - September 22, 2016
- Problem In Customer Support – What Mobile App Developers Can Learn From AmEx - September 20, 2016
- Infographic: 12 Interesting Big Data Careers To Explore - September 19, 2016
- Digital Twin And The End Of The Dreaded Product Recall - September 13, 2016