Cloud Infographic: Saving Means Sacrificing
One of the biggest deciding factors in selecting a cloud service provider are the costs. Companies want to save money and saving money is not only a good thing – but a great thing! Unfortunately, low prices in most cases will reflect in the quality of the services you pay for which can be greatly detrimental to your business. Low prices can mean hindered site performance, inexperienced support, increased security concerns and a whole slew of other issues that can, and will arise. You must take a look at the whole picture and budget accordingly.
Included is an infographic provided by Cloudamize which covers some of the Myths vs Facts related to Cloud computing.
- Cloud Is Changing The Game For Retailers On Cyber Monday - November 27, 2015
- Is Your Office 365 Data Properly Protected? - November 25, 2015
- Cloud Computing – The Game Changer - November 19, 2015
- Banking On Recurring Revenue In The Cloud - November 18, 2015
- Juniper Research: Top Ten Tech Predictions For 2016 - November 16, 2015