Cloud Infographic: Saving Means Sacrificing
One of the biggest deciding factors in selecting a cloud service provider are the costs. Companies want to save money and saving money is not only a good thing – but a great thing! Unfortunately, low prices in most cases will reflect in the quality of the services you pay for which can be greatly detrimental to your business. Low prices can mean hindered site performance, inexperienced support, increased security concerns and a whole slew of other issues that can, and will arise. You must take a look at the whole picture and budget accordingly.
Included is an infographic provided by Cloudamize which covers some of the Myths vs Facts related to Cloud computing.
- Don’t Be Intimidated By Data Governance - May 24, 2016
- Business Analytics Vs Data Science - May 23, 2016
- Cloud is Killing Your BYOD Rollout, But Why? - May 17, 2016
- Is The Fintech Industry The Next Tech Bubble? - May 16, 2016
- Infographic Introduction – Benefits of Cloud Computing - May 10, 2016