Cloud Infographic: Saving Means Sacrificing
One of the biggest deciding factors in selecting a cloud service provider are the costs. Companies want to save money and saving money is not only a good thing – but a great thing! Unfortunately, low prices in most cases will reflect in the quality of the services you pay for which can be greatly detrimental to your business. Low prices can mean hindered site performance, inexperienced support, increased security concerns and a whole slew of other issues that can, and will arise. You must take a look at the whole picture and budget accordingly.
Included is an infographic provided by Cloudamize which covers some of the Myths vs Facts related to Cloud computing.
- The Intelligent Industrial Revolution - October 24, 2016
- Data Sharing: A Matter of Transparency and Control - October 23, 2016
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016