Cloud Infographic: Saving Means Sacrificing
One of the biggest deciding factors in selecting a cloud service provider are the costs. Companies want to save money and saving money is not only a good thing – but a great thing! Unfortunately, low prices in most cases will reflect in the quality of the services you pay for which can be greatly detrimental to your business. Low prices can mean hindered site performance, inexperienced support, increased security concerns and a whole slew of other issues that can, and will arise. You must take a look at the whole picture and budget accordingly.
Included is an infographic provided by Cloudamize which covers some of the Myths vs Facts related to Cloud computing.
- How Identity Governance Can Secure The Cloud Enterprise - August 25, 2016
- Significant Emerging Technologies To Lookout For In 2017 - August 25, 2016
- In The Fast Lane: Connected Car Hacking A Big Risk - August 24, 2016
- Having Your Cybersecurity And Eating It Too - August 24, 2016
- The Golden Age of Wearable Technology - August 23, 2016