Cloud Infographic: Higher Education
As the cloud continues to dominate the enterprise and public sector software market, colleges and post-secondary educational institutions have also started to make large use the technology. According to a 2013 report by CDW, 55% of higher education IT efficiency was attributed to cloud technology, and more than 80% of students are expected to take some sort of online cloud-based classes by the end of this year.
Higher-ed institutions have benefitted from the cloud to improve conferencing, storage, productivity suites, messaging/social networking and computational power. Many of them are already using the technology, including well-known institutions like MIT and Berkeley.
Take a look at the Infographic below for more statistics and a few helpful cloud-based tools for higher education, created by Pulp-PR
- The Lighter Side Of The Cloud -The Thrill Seeker - December 2, 2016
- A Resilient Cloud Strategy: Standardize or Diversify? - December 1, 2016
- Autonomous Vehicles – Are European Drivers Ready To Go Driverless? - December 1, 2016
- IIA Report Infographic: Mobile Shopping Statistics - November 29, 2016
- Sports Data Analytics and the National Hockey League (NHL) - November 28, 2016