Cloud Infographic: Higher Education
As the cloud continues to dominate the enterprise and public sector software market, colleges and post-secondary educational institutions have also started to make large use the technology. According to a 2013 report by CDW, 55% of higher education IT efficiency was attributed to cloud technology, and more than 80% of students are expected to take some sort of online cloud-based classes by the end of this year.
Higher-ed institutions have benefitted from the cloud to improve conferencing, storage, productivity suites, messaging/social networking and computational power. Many of them are already using the technology, including well-known institutions like MIT and Berkeley.
Take a look at the Infographic below for more statistics and a few helpful cloud-based tools for higher education, created by Pulp-PR
- Morgan Stanley Modernization Plan – Company to Invest in Fintech - January 18, 2017
- Financial Robo-advisors Cannot Replace Humans - January 10, 2017
- How Industrial Robots Will Brighten Our Future - January 9, 2017
- Clutch Survey Explores Which Cloud Providers Companies Prefer - January 6, 2017
- Imminent IoT Eye-Tracking Technologies To Transform The Connected World - January 2, 2017