Cloud Infographic: Higher Education
As the cloud continues to dominate the enterprise and public sector software market, colleges and post-secondary educational institutions have also started to make large use the technology. According to a 2013 report by CDW, 55% of higher education IT efficiency was attributed to cloud technology, and more than 80% of students are expected to take some sort of online cloud-based classes by the end of this year.
Higher-ed institutions have benefitted from the cloud to improve conferencing, storage, productivity suites, messaging/social networking and computational power. Many of them are already using the technology, including well-known institutions like MIT and Berkeley.
Take a look at the Infographic below for more statistics and a few helpful cloud-based tools for higher education, created by Pulp-PR
- Cloud Is Changing The Game For Retailers On Cyber Monday - November 27, 2015
- Is Your Office 365 Data Properly Protected? - November 25, 2015
- Cloud Computing – The Game Changer - November 19, 2015
- Banking On Recurring Revenue In The Cloud - November 18, 2015
- Juniper Research: Top Ten Tech Predictions For 2016 - November 16, 2015