Cloud Infographic: Higher Education
As the cloud continues to dominate the enterprise and public sector software market, colleges and post-secondary educational institutions have also started to make large use the technology. According to a 2013 report by CDW, 55% of higher education IT efficiency was attributed to cloud technology, and more than 80% of students are expected to take some sort of online cloud-based classes by the end of this year.
Higher-ed institutions have benefitted from the cloud to improve conferencing, storage, productivity suites, messaging/social networking and computational power. Many of them are already using the technology, including well-known institutions like MIT and Berkeley.
Take a look at the Infographic below for more statistics and a few helpful cloud-based tools for higher education, created by Pulp-PR
- Don’t Be Intimidated By Data Governance - May 24, 2016
- Business Analytics Vs Data Science - May 23, 2016
- Cloud is Killing Your BYOD Rollout, But Why? - May 17, 2016
- Is The Fintech Industry The Next Tech Bubble? - May 16, 2016
- Infographic Introduction – Benefits of Cloud Computing - May 10, 2016