Cloud Infographic: Higher Education
As the cloud continues to dominate the enterprise and public sector software market, colleges and post-secondary educational institutions have also started to make large use the technology. According to a 2013 report by CDW, 55% of higher education IT efficiency was attributed to cloud technology, and more than 80% of students are expected to take some sort of online cloud-based classes by the end of this year.
Higher-ed institutions have benefitted from the cloud to improve conferencing, storage, productivity suites, messaging/social networking and computational power. Many of them are already using the technology, including well-known institutions like MIT and Berkeley.
Take a look at the Infographic below for more statistics and a few helpful cloud-based tools for higher education, created by Pulp-PR
- The Internet of Everything: Why The IoT Will Take Over Every Industry - April 29, 2016
- Make Your Smart Device Even Smarter By Answering These 4 Questions - April 20, 2016
- Infographic: How Wearables Are Revolutionizing Health Care Services - April 11, 2016
- How the Internet of Things will change your life - April 7, 2016
- Mondo Report: The Top 5 Cloud Positions/Skills In Highest Demand - April 5, 2016