Cloud Infographic: Higher Education
As the cloud continues to dominate the enterprise and public sector software market, colleges and post-secondary educational institutions have also started to make large use the technology. According to a 2013 report by CDW, 55% of higher education IT efficiency was attributed to cloud technology, and more than 80% of students are expected to take some sort of online cloud-based classes by the end of this year.
Higher-ed institutions have benefitted from the cloud to improve conferencing, storage, productivity suites, messaging/social networking and computational power. Many of them are already using the technology, including well-known institutions like MIT and Berkeley.
Take a look at the Infographic below for more statistics and a few helpful cloud-based tools for higher education, created by Pulp-PR
- Ransomware: A Digital Pandemic – Is There A Cure? - July 26, 2016
- When Sci-Fi Predictions Come To Fruition - July 22, 2016
- Facebook Hopes To Extend Internet Connectivity With Solar-Powered Drones - July 22, 2016
- When Will Women In Tech Become The Norm? - July 21, 2016
- Intel Looks For Cloud Segment Growth Rate To Accelerate - July 21, 2016