Cloud Infographic: Higher Education
As the cloud continues to dominate the enterprise and public sector software market, colleges and post-secondary educational institutions have also started to make large use the technology. According to a 2013 report by CDW, 55% of higher education IT efficiency was attributed to cloud technology, and more than 80% of students are expected to take some sort of online cloud-based classes by the end of this year.
Higher-ed institutions have benefitted from the cloud to improve conferencing, storage, productivity suites, messaging/social networking and computational power. Many of them are already using the technology, including well-known institutions like MIT and Berkeley.
Take a look at the Infographic below for more statistics and a few helpful cloud-based tools for higher education, created by Pulp-PR
- Massive Cuts In Electricity Taxes For Datacenters In Sweden - October 9, 2015
- Mobile Connected Technologies – The Future Of The Healthcare Industry - October 7, 2015
- Smart Accessories: The Apple Watch Hermes - October 6, 2015
- Overcoming Compliance Challenges and Regulatory Risk In The Cloud - September 30, 2015
- The Pentagon May Go “All Cloud” For Unclassified E-mails - September 23, 2015