Cloud Infographic: Higher Education
As the cloud continues to dominate the enterprise and public sector software market, colleges and post-secondary educational institutions have also started to make large use the technology. According to a 2013 report by CDW, 55% of higher education IT efficiency was attributed to cloud technology, and more than 80% of students are expected to take some sort of online cloud-based classes by the end of this year.
Higher-ed institutions have benefitted from the cloud to improve conferencing, storage, productivity suites, messaging/social networking and computational power. Many of them are already using the technology, including well-known institutions like MIT and Berkeley.
Take a look at the Infographic below for more statistics and a few helpful cloud-based tools for higher education, created by Pulp-PR
- The Intelligent Industrial Revolution - October 24, 2016
- Data Sharing: A Matter of Transparency and Control - October 23, 2016
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016