Cloud Infographic: Higher Education
As the cloud continues to dominate the enterprise and public sector software market, colleges and post-secondary educational institutions have also started to make large use the technology. According to a 2013 report by CDW, 55% of higher education IT efficiency was attributed to cloud technology, and more than 80% of students are expected to take some sort of online cloud-based classes by the end of this year.
Higher-ed institutions have benefitted from the cloud to improve conferencing, storage, productivity suites, messaging/social networking and computational power. Many of them are already using the technology, including well-known institutions like MIT and Berkeley.
Take a look at the Infographic below for more statistics and a few helpful cloud-based tools for higher education, created by Pulp-PR
- How Cloud Data Is Driving Transparency In The Channel - February 11, 2016
- Internet of Things: I Spy With My Little Eye… - February 11, 2016
- 4 Cloud Technology Trends To Look Out For - February 10, 2016
- Cloud Providers Should Welcome End Users’ Scrutiny on Security Practices - February 9, 2016
- The Effects Of Cloud On Data Center Design & Consolidation - February 8, 2016