Cloud Infographic: Higher Education
As the cloud continues to dominate the enterprise and public sector software market, colleges and post-secondary educational institutions have also started to make large use the technology. According to a 2013 report by CDW, 55% of higher education IT efficiency was attributed to cloud technology, and more than 80% of students are expected to take some sort of online cloud-based classes by the end of this year.
Higher-ed institutions have benefitted from the cloud to improve conferencing, storage, productivity suites, messaging/social networking and computational power. Many of them are already using the technology, including well-known institutions like MIT and Berkeley.
Take a look at the Infographic below for more statistics and a few helpful cloud-based tools for higher education, created by Pulp-PR
- Security: Avoiding A Hatton Garden-Style Data Center Heist - September 26, 2016
- Moving Your Email To The Cloud? Beware Of Unintentional Data Spoliation! - September 22, 2016
- Problem In Customer Support – What Mobile App Developers Can Learn From AmEx - September 20, 2016
- Infographic: 12 Interesting Big Data Careers To Explore - September 19, 2016
- Digital Twin And The End Of The Dreaded Product Recall - September 13, 2016