Cloud Infographic: The State Of Converged Infrastructure
The results of Zenoss’ annual State of Converged Infrastructure Study are in: Converged infrastructure has become mainstream. Unlike last year, when most adopters were technologies companies, in 2014 the financial industry has embraced converged infrastructure, reporting improved productivity (78.7%) as well as improved customer satisfaction (73.3%).
Overall adoption is now at nearly 50% — up 53% over last year – with 44% reporting that they are planning adoption, 70 percent of which are expecting to have one deployed by 2015.
Infographic is provided courtesy of Zenoss
- 3 Considerations To Help Businesses Navigate Cloud Implementation - February 12, 2016
- How Cloud Data Is Driving Transparency In The Channel - February 11, 2016
- Internet of Things: I Spy With My Little Eye… - February 11, 2016
- 4 Cloud Technology Trends To Look Out For - February 10, 2016
- Cloud Providers Should Welcome End Users’ Scrutiny on Security Practices - February 9, 2016