Cloud Infographic: The State Of Converged Infrastructure
The results of Zenoss’ annual State of Converged Infrastructure Study are in: Converged infrastructure has become mainstream. Unlike last year, when most adopters were technologies companies, in 2014 the financial industry has embraced converged infrastructure, reporting improved productivity (78.7%) as well as improved customer satisfaction (73.3%).
Overall adoption is now at nearly 50% — up 53% over last year – with 44% reporting that they are planning adoption, 70 percent of which are expecting to have one deployed by 2015.
Infographic is provided courtesy of Zenoss
- The Internet of Everything: Why The IoT Will Take Over Every Industry - April 29, 2016
- Make Your Smart Device Even Smarter By Answering These 4 Questions - April 20, 2016
- Infographic: How Wearables Are Revolutionizing Health Care Services - April 11, 2016
- How the Internet of Things will change your life - April 7, 2016
- Mondo Report: The Top 5 Cloud Positions/Skills In Highest Demand - April 5, 2016