Cloud Infographic: The State Of Converged Infrastructure
The results of Zenoss’ annual State of Converged Infrastructure Study are in: Converged infrastructure has become mainstream. Unlike last year, when most adopters were technologies companies, in 2014 the financial industry has embraced converged infrastructure, reporting improved productivity (78.7%) as well as improved customer satisfaction (73.3%).
Overall adoption is now at nearly 50% — up 53% over last year – with 44% reporting that they are planning adoption, 70 percent of which are expecting to have one deployed by 2015.
Infographic is provided courtesy of Zenoss
- Fully Autonomous Cars: How’s It REALLY Going To Work? - August 26, 2016
- How Identity Governance Can Secure The Cloud Enterprise - August 25, 2016
- Significant Emerging Technologies To Lookout For In 2017 - August 25, 2016
- In The Fast Lane: Connected Car Hacking A Big Risk - August 24, 2016
- Having Your Cybersecurity And Eating It Too - August 24, 2016