Cloud Infographic: The State Of Converged Infrastructure
The results of Zenoss’ annual State of Converged Infrastructure Study are in: Converged infrastructure has become mainstream. Unlike last year, when most adopters were technologies companies, in 2014 the financial industry has embraced converged infrastructure, reporting improved productivity (78.7%) as well as improved customer satisfaction (73.3%).
Overall adoption is now at nearly 50% — up 53% over last year – with 44% reporting that they are planning adoption, 70 percent of which are expecting to have one deployed by 2015.
Infographic is provided courtesy of Zenoss
- The Lighter Side Of The Cloud -The Thrill Seeker - December 2, 2016
- A Resilient Cloud Strategy: Standardize or Diversify? - December 1, 2016
- Autonomous Vehicles – Are European Drivers Ready To Go Driverless? - December 1, 2016
- IIA Report Infographic: Mobile Shopping Statistics - November 29, 2016
- Sports Data Analytics and the National Hockey League (NHL) - November 28, 2016