Cloud Infographic: The State Of Converged Infrastructure
The results of Zenoss’ annual State of Converged Infrastructure Study are in: Converged infrastructure has become mainstream. Unlike last year, when most adopters were technologies companies, in 2014 the financial industry has embraced converged infrastructure, reporting improved productivity (78.7%) as well as improved customer satisfaction (73.3%).
Overall adoption is now at nearly 50% — up 53% over last year – with 44% reporting that they are planning adoption, 70 percent of which are expecting to have one deployed by 2015.
Infographic is provided courtesy of Zenoss
- What Futuristic Tech Will You See In Your Lifetime? - July 29, 2016
- Staying on Top of Your Infrastructure-as-a-Service Security Responsibilities - July 28, 2016
- What’s On The Horizon For Cloud Computing - July 28, 2016
- How The Cloud Is Changing Online Education - July 27, 2016
- Ransomware: A Digital Pandemic – Is There A Cure? - July 26, 2016