Cloud Infographic: The Game Of Clouds 2014
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an extremely well known Cloud service provider and currently accounts for roughly 37% of the $9 billion Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) market. That is a substantial market share, so it’s not surprising there is a growing marketplace for applications that can run in conjunction with AWS.
- The Intelligent Industrial Revolution - October 24, 2016
- Data Sharing: A Matter of Transparency and Control - October 23, 2016
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016