Cloud Infographic: The Game Of Clouds 2014
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an extremely well known Cloud service provider and currently accounts for roughly 37% of the $9 billion Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) market. That is a substantial market share, so it’s not surprising there is a growing marketplace for applications that can run in conjunction with AWS.
- Tech Trends That Will Shape 2017: Cloud, IoT and AI - January 19, 2017
- Morgan Stanley Modernization Plan – Company to Invest in Fintech - January 18, 2017
- Financial Robo-advisors Cannot Replace Humans - January 10, 2017
- How Industrial Robots Will Brighten Our Future - January 9, 2017
- Clutch Survey Explores Which Cloud Providers Companies Prefer - January 6, 2017