Cloud Infographic: The Game Of Clouds 2014
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an extremely well known Cloud service provider and currently accounts for roughly 37% of the $9 billion Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) market. That is a substantial market share, so it’s not surprising there is a growing marketplace for applications that can run in conjunction with AWS.
- 3 Considerations To Help Businesses Navigate Cloud Implementation - February 12, 2016
- How Cloud Data Is Driving Transparency In The Channel - February 11, 2016
- Internet of Things: I Spy With My Little Eye… - February 11, 2016
- 4 Cloud Technology Trends To Look Out For - February 10, 2016
- Cloud Providers Should Welcome End Users’ Scrutiny on Security Practices - February 9, 2016