Cloud Infographic: The Game Of Clouds 2014
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an extremely well known Cloud service provider and currently accounts for roughly 37% of the $9 billion Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) market. That is a substantial market share, so it’s not surprising there is a growing marketplace for applications that can run in conjunction with AWS.
- How The Cloud Is Changing Online Education - July 27, 2016
- Ransomware: A Digital Pandemic – Is There A Cure? - July 26, 2016
- When Sci-Fi Predictions Come To Fruition - July 22, 2016
- Facebook Hopes To Extend Internet Connectivity With Solar-Powered Drones - July 22, 2016
- When Will Women In Tech Become The Norm? - July 21, 2016