Cloud Infographic: The Game Of Clouds 2014
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an extremely well known Cloud service provider and currently accounts for roughly 37% of the $9 billion Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) market. That is a substantial market share, so it’s not surprising there is a growing marketplace for applications that can run in conjunction with AWS.
- Don’t Be Intimidated By Data Governance - May 24, 2016
- Business Analytics Vs Data Science - May 23, 2016
- Cloud is Killing Your BYOD Rollout, But Why? - May 17, 2016
- Is The Fintech Industry The Next Tech Bubble? - May 16, 2016
- Infographic Introduction – Benefits of Cloud Computing - May 10, 2016