Organizations need to evolve the governance of their information assets and respond to the opportunities and challenges brought by the mega trends of Big Data, Cloud, the Internet of Things, Mobile and Social Networking. Information governance already exists in most large organizations and has different, often unconnected, focal points, for example Information Lifecycle Management (ILM), Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Warehousing.
This TDWI Checklist Report presents requirements for analytic DBMSs with a focus on their use with big data.
Along the way, the report also defines the many techniques and tool types involved. The requirements checklist and definitions can assist users who are currently evaluating analytic databases and/or developing strategies for big data analytics.
Big Security for Big Data
In order to meet current security problems, a new paradigm shift needs to occur. Businesses need the ability to secure data, collect it, and aggregate into an intelligent format, so that real-time alerting and reporting can take place.
- Moving Your Email To The Cloud? Beware Of Unintentional Data Spoliation! - September 22, 2016
- Problem In Customer Support – What Mobile App Developers Can Learn From AmEx - September 20, 2016
- Infographic: 12 Interesting Big Data Careers To Explore - September 19, 2016
- Digital Twin And The End Of The Dreaded Product Recall - September 13, 2016
- Write Once, Run Anywhere: The IoT Machine Learning Shift From Proprietary Technology To Data - September 12, 2016