Organizations need to evolve the governance of their information assets and respond to the opportunities and challenges brought by the mega trends of Big Data, Cloud, the Internet of Things, Mobile and Social Networking. Information governance already exists in most large organizations and has different, often unconnected, focal points, for example Information Lifecycle Management (ILM), Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Warehousing.
This TDWI Checklist Report presents requirements for analytic DBMSs with a focus on their use with big data.
Along the way, the report also defines the many techniques and tool types involved. The requirements checklist and definitions can assist users who are currently evaluating analytic databases and/or developing strategies for big data analytics.
Big Security for Big Data
In order to meet current security problems, a new paradigm shift needs to occur. Businesses need the ability to secure data, collect it, and aggregate into an intelligent format, so that real-time alerting and reporting can take place.
- The Lighter Side Of The Cloud -The Thrill Seeker - December 2, 2016
- A Resilient Cloud Strategy: Standardize or Diversify? - December 1, 2016
- Autonomous Vehicles – Are European Drivers Ready To Go Driverless? - December 1, 2016
- IIA Report Infographic: Mobile Shopping Statistics - November 29, 2016
- Sports Data Analytics and the National Hockey League (NHL) - November 28, 2016