Cloud Infographic: Startup Soup – Hot or Cold?
It is not easy running a startup, but it’s getting much easier due to the availability and low cost of Cloud computing and its related services. This will inevitably mean more competition, but with the growing interest in Big Data, IoT, Cloud Computing, Wearable Technology and Clean Technology, there will be a tremendous number of options to demonstrate innovation.
The bad news is that most of the startups don’t last past the first few years as seen in the infographic provide by SurePayroll.com. However, the good news is that VC’s are out in full-force spending boatloads on new products and services. This is very good news to startups which are innovative, stick through the tough times and make smart sound business decisions.
- Smart Wearables – Too Much Connectivity? - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Underwater Data Center To Be Tested - February 1, 2016
- The Cloud Showdown: How To Determine The Best Cloud Solution For Your Business - February 1, 2016
- V2V Communications – Driverless Cars To Impact Lives - January 29, 2016
- A New CCTV Nightmare: Botnets And DDoS Attacks - January 28, 2016