Cloud Infographic: Startup Soup – Hot or Cold?
It is not easy running a startup, but it’s getting much easier due to the availability and low cost of Cloud computing and its related services. This will inevitably mean more competition, but with the growing interest in Big Data, IoT, Cloud Computing, Wearable Technology and Clean Technology, there will be a tremendous number of options to demonstrate innovation.
The bad news is that most of the startups don’t last past the first few years as seen in the infographic provide by SurePayroll.com. However, the good news is that VC’s are out in full-force spending boatloads on new products and services. This is very good news to startups which are innovative, stick through the tough times and make smart sound business decisions.
- Curing Cancer With Big Data - June 29, 2016
- Controversial Chinese Cybersecurity Law Under Review Again - June 28, 2016
- Data Protection and Session Fixation Attacks - June 27, 2016
- 15 Cloud Data Performance Monitoring Companies - June 21, 2016
- Cross-Site Scripting – Why Is It A Serious Security Threat For Big Data Applications? - June 21, 2016