Cloud Infographic: Wearable World Taxonomy
CloudTweaks has covered many technological topics over the years. Some of the more recent ones being (IoT) Internet of Things as well as Wearable Technology. Some may claim that Wearable Tech is nothing new. However, when plugged into the cloud, it can become fairly evolutionary.
Provided is an insightful infographic by WearableWorldNews that delves into the cloud infrastructure wearable space and which players to look out for.
- Data Sharing: A Matter of Transparency and Control - October 23, 2016
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016
- Introducing and Implementing Voice Biometrics in Call Centers - October 6, 2016