Putting The SUPER In Information Superhighway
With more businesses relying on the cloud for their IT infrastructure (or to deliver products to their customers), 802.11ac provides a great advantage. The move to the cloud has increased the amount of traffic on the networks and even with the increased speed and bandwidth of 802.11ac, this move requires proper network analysis and troubleshooting to ensure reliability.
Provided is an infographic courtesy of Jay Botelho, Director of product management, WildPackets which outlines the growing need for speed. With faster more reliable connections means quicker access, better execution and collaboration of cloud services resulting in increased productivity.
- How Identity Governance Can Secure The Cloud Enterprise - August 25, 2016
- Significant Emerging Technologies To Lookout For In 2017 - August 25, 2016
- In The Fast Lane: Connected Car Hacking A Big Risk - August 24, 2016
- Having Your Cybersecurity And Eating It Too - August 24, 2016
- The Golden Age of Wearable Technology - August 23, 2016