Putting The SUPER In Information Superhighway
With more businesses relying on the cloud for their IT infrastructure (or to deliver products to their customers), 802.11ac provides a great advantage. The move to the cloud has increased the amount of traffic on the networks and even with the increased speed and bandwidth of 802.11ac, this move requires proper network analysis and troubleshooting to ensure reliability.
Provided is an infographic courtesy of Jay Botelho, Director of product management, WildPackets which outlines the growing need for speed. With faster more reliable connections means quicker access, better execution and collaboration of cloud services resulting in increased productivity.
- Data Sharing: A Matter of Transparency and Control - October 23, 2016
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- RCS In Emerging Markets Means A Step Forward For Cloud Computing - October 10, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016