Wearable Tech And Preventative Healthcare
There are so many exciting new opportunities available to utilize wearable technology in the future. Areas such as nanotechnology disease monitoring, crowdfunding to wearable accessories are some excellent examples of the potential. Estimates vary, but appear to suggest that the market will produce between $14-50 Billion over the next few years.
Included below is an infographic provided by TechnologyAdvice which takes a closer look at Wearable Technology and Preventative Healthcare.
Some of the biggest findings are:
- 74.9 percent of US adults do not use a fitness tracker or smartphone app to track health, weight, or exercise
- Lack of interest (27.2 percent) and cost (17.7 percent) are the most common reasons for not using a health wearable
- 48.2 percent of non-tracking adults would use a free device provided by their physician
- 57.1 percent of non-trackers said the possibility of lower health insurance premiums would make them more likely to use a fitness tracking device
- Big Data, Business Intelligence And The Programming Language “R” - March 30, 2015
- How To Find Data As A Small Business - February 12, 2015
- The Business Benefits of Cloud CRM - January 21, 2015
- Self-Service BI (Business Intelligence) 101 - December 17, 2014
- 5 Considerations You Need To Review Before Investing In Data Analytics - November 20, 2014