The Future (IoT)
By the year 2020, it is being predicted that 40 to 80 billion connected devices will be in use. The Internet of Things or IoT will transform your business and home in many truly unbelievable ways. The types of products and services that we can expect to see in the next decade will truly feel like science fiction to those of older generations. To the newer generations born into a natural and more seamless adoption of cloud computing services which already utilize faster, higher density related big data processing technologies, not so much. Lets just say we’ve come a long way from the likes of Pac Man and Space Invaders.
As for businesses, we can expect that 95% of C-level executives in the workplace to be utilizing IoT within the next three years. Included is an infographic by Xively detailing much of the expected cloud computing and Internet of Things growth.
- Tech Trends That Will Shape 2017: Cloud, IoT and AI - January 19, 2017
- Morgan Stanley Modernization Plan – Company to Invest in Fintech - January 18, 2017
- Financial Robo-advisors Cannot Replace Humans - January 10, 2017
- How Industrial Robots Will Brighten Our Future - January 9, 2017
- Clutch Survey Explores Which Cloud Providers Companies Prefer - January 6, 2017